Silver Jeans Juniors Suki 17 Mid Rise Bootcut Jean, Dark Blue, 30x33
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 78% cotton/21% polyester/1% spandex
- Machine Wash
- Mid rise
- High rise
- Curvy fit
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 8.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0083SW900
- Item model number: L9416SSR480
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Fit: These aren't what I think of as "high rise." They're about an inch or two below my belly button and also aren't too high in the back. For me that's exactly what I want... not mom jeans.
- Color: Nice and dark, no excessive whiskering, fading, or intended fraying or damage.
- Comfy: Yeah. They are. They have a lot of stretch... I *feel* like I'm wearing jeggings, but they don't look like jeggings.
Cons? I don't really have any. They just aren't 5 stars because I have to be in love with a pair of jeans for me to give them 5 stars.
Unfortunately, while they look perfectly fine, they just don't work amazingly for me. I'm still on the search for a classy, dark-wash pair of bootcut jeans that flatter me in all the right ways, and these are not it. In general, Silver makes jeans that would look great on you if you are built fairly straight and are looking for thick, structured denim. I'd look elsewhere if you have a less model-esque, more traditionally feminine body, and if a stretchier, thinner denim looks better on you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have purchased Silvers in a store and really liked them. I am getting older, didn't want a muffin top. So I ordered the mid rise. Happy I did! Read morePublished 23 months ago by S. Johnson
I love Silver jeans! I have several pair of Silver jeans and I absolutely love each of them.The Suki 17 is very comfortable, nice looking dark color and I like that they looks like... Read morePublished 24 months ago by Anara Cooper
These are nice jeans. The fit is perfect. The material is thinner than I expected, but will be good for summer.Published on April 17, 2014 by Janie Pickett
I was very disappointed in these jeans as I couldn't even pull them up over my hips, and this is the size I wear in high end jeans!! I won't order them again!!!!!!!!!Published on April 6, 2014 by Joy C.