Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 21, 2014
These pants run extremely small. I wear Silver jeans every day but I couldn't even get both legs in these things and I ordered the same size I wear every day.
on September 14, 2014
These are great. I am 4"10 & they actually fit as a regular pant length. Another review said that they ran big, however I do not agree. I normally wear a 26 so I ordered them in a 27. Could have gotten the 26 for sure.
on September 18, 2014
Perfect loose fit. Great quality.
on June 27, 2015
So shocked I got these capris at such a good price. Silver jeans usually run around seventy or eighty dollars, so I feel like I definitely got these at a steal, and they fit very true to size!