Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on November 24, 2013
I did not buy these jeans off of Amazon, I bought them at a store in the local mall having a buy one get one deal, but since I buy everything else off Amazon, I'll speak very highly of these jeans here. Plain and simple, these (and the other pair of Silver jeans I bought with these) are the best jeans I own. The fabric feels great, very soft and pliable. The distressed coloring is just right, not overdone. The flap on the back pockets reminds me a lot of girls jeans, but I couldn't care less. The contrast stitching is probably my favorite feature. It jumps right out at you, especially the seam on the inside leg. I love it. The fit is great. I'm 6'0; 185 lbs and the 34x32 is perfect for me and my body type. In all, love 'em. Worth the money (especially if you can find deals on them).
on January 4, 2013
I purchased these jeans for my husband as I have a pair of Silver jeans and have been very happy with them. The jeans are great with one exception...there was a small hole where the top of the back pocket is sewn into the jeans. Wasn't big enough to warrant the hassle of sending back for a different pair.
on February 7, 2014
Fit and look great! I wanted a nice brand but didn't want to spend a hundred dollars for a pair. I will buy again.
on May 15, 2015
Awesome seller and product
on March 6, 2015
great jeans
on February 28, 2014
I am six foot six and the 40-34 jean was too long. Really too long.
will be returning to the store online
on February 4, 2014
I have recently discovered Silver Jeans and it is my new brand! It is always tough to find a pair of jeans that fit well... the only thing I do not like about this pair are the flap pockets. Just not my style. They are nice jeans but again... the flap pockets aren't me.