5.0 out of 5 stars Great loose fit jeans, September 1, 2013
These jeans fit great and have the style I want. I have large thighs, and jeans can be hard to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Silver Jeabs, September 25, 2013
loved these jeans, they fit my son very well, very nice heavy Jean, great quality.
Some of the new American Eagle or Abercrombie, Hollister Jeans are way to thin, these are nice
heavy quality jeans, have not noticed any shrinkage after washed in length or size like we experienced
with American Eagle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Jeans., April 22, 2014
Very comfortable. I'm usually a 34, but the 33's fit me in this brand. The jeans hug me like I've worn them for years.... The fabric feels thick, but is also so flexible and soft. I would buy more from this brand for sure in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, January 19, 2014
True to size. They have become my most favorite jeans. Very nice fit. Most comfortable jeans I've ever had. I ordered a pair for everyday of the week

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Jeans!, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Silver Jeans Men's Gordie Loose Fit Jean (Apparel)
I did not buy these off Amazon. I bought these at a local store at the mall having a buy one get one deal, but since I buy everything else off Amazon, I'll speak highly of these jeans here. I love 'em. Plain and simple. They're soft, the distressing is just right, the 34x32 fits my 6'0 185 lb frame just right, the stitching is attractive, etc. There's just something about this brand I love. Maybe it's just the psychology of it all, since I paid so much for them, I suppose I'm naturally inclined to like these more than, say, a $20 pair of jeans. Whatever the reasons, I'm loving my new jeans. If you're looking for a nice pair, and you have the money, I'd recommend these for sure. But make the most of your money, keep your eye out for deals, because the retailers that sell this brand often have good ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - would definitely recommend., July 30, 2013
I typically wear a 32x32 and thats what I ordered, they are true to size. Extremely comfortable, true to size and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, July 24, 2013
I bought it for my son. The quality is excellent. The design is beautiful . I am a pleased mom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silvers, May 11, 2013
I never thought I would say this, but they are worth every penny. Perfect fit and they look great. Will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 25, 2013
It will be hard for me to find another jean that meets the same level of quality and comfort as these jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans Ever !, January 4, 2013
I did have ordered these Jeans over the internet from Czech Republic and they're even better then I expected. I love the US size because is always the same, that means I don't have to try it before I make the order. I'm 6' tall and 205 pounds and size 34/34 fits great ! Gtreat cut and fits perfectly.Love these Luxury Jeans !!!

Silver Jeans Men's Gordie Loose Fit Jean