Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zxuy 100 Silver Plated Jewelry Lobster Clasps Findings 10x6mm
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 20, 2013
These have a INSANE amount of lead in them. I test everything I buy unless its sterling. So I got them and tested with Lead Check as I normally do. Pink is the indicator that lead is present these turned BLOOD RED in seconds! Red=Lead! I contacted the vendor and Amazon. Never heard from vendor but Amazon was very happy for the feed back. They need to have it listed that these are Lead based alloy. A child ate 1 bead with lead a few years back and died this lobster claw is big and packed with lead if a child ate this I would hate to see so this is why I am writing this review to hopefully save someone from making and selling jewelry and it gets in to the house of small kids. Or someone buying and keeping in their house and their kids get w hold off it. Be safe!
1111 comments|310 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2013
The color is lovely but I am not happy with them. They hardly open at all. The mechanism is of very poor quality. I would not buy from this seller again.
on April 25, 2013
That's right, in the batch I got, 44 out of 100 were defective and had to be thrown away. UNACCEPTABLE .
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PRODUCT AND, WILL NOT REPURCHASE FROM THIS VENDOR.
on April 11, 2013
These clasps are definitely small and difficult to open for anyone with normal to large-size fingers. They do look like a pretty silver in color, but if you are trying to sell jewelry they might be a little small for customers to be able to open and close necklaces with.
on August 13, 2011
I received my order within 3 to 5 business days, which is very fast in my opinion.
I had an issue with the quality of my order, which was refunded in full due to a distributor Quality Control issue.
My refund showed up on my account within 72 hours of my initial contact.

I give this customer service 5 Stars *****
on February 14, 2012
I searched for lobster claps in several places and this was by far the cheapest of all the good quality lobster clasps. You simply can't go wrong here with these. They looks amazing and they are very easy to close around O rings. I really liked the fact that I didn't have to bruise my fingers just to get the clasp open to put on or take off a piece of jewelry. I definitely recommend these!
on March 9, 2015
They are Small, BUT they DO WORK , dont get them if you want to clasp them on a thick item, the opening is very small, you need thin wire/string to put through the little hole at the bottom
review image review image
on May 9, 2013
They are absolutely bright enough to go with my other silver pieces in my jewelry. I was having problems finding some that were the right brightness and these absolutely fit the bill!! Thank you!!
on April 25, 2012
I bought these because I needed clasps that were bigger and more durable. These clasps are great. Although some of the clasps don't open far enough, I still have plenty that do. I'm also looking to buy some that are a little bigger than these as well because I have small private business where I replace or repair jewelry and bigger clasps tend to work better for my customers.
on March 24, 2016
33 day shipping for it to get to me. They are smaller than I had thought, about 3/8ths of an inch but that is my fault for not checking the size, and they will work for what I intend them for. I took off one star because I received 94 instead of 100
review image review image