5.0 out of 5 stars Get This Watch!
Published 12 months ago by Scaree!

3.0 out of 5 stars Clasp
The clasp was bent. Had to use a small screwdriver to open it. Did not get any directions with the watch. Did get the box and little pillow inside.
Published 15 months ago by Stuck

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Get This Watch!, July 1, 2013
Scaree! (Ruidoso, New Mexico United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Metal Band Mens Iron Samurai Style Lava Digital Sport Watch Faceless Blue LED-SLBL (Watch)
Great watch! Keeps great time and is easy to set time the"first" time! Looks great! I might add that if you need to adjust the band, it is easy. Just push and pull out pins and remove links. I had to, (I have a small mens wrist). I would definitely recommend this one. Matter of fact, I ordered the combo mens and womens to accent my collection! - Roy in Ruidoso ,NM

i

wrist

9as

looks

3.0 out of 5 stars Clasp, March 18, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A little hard to see when it's light out, December 21, 2012
It's a great concept and for the most part just looks like a bracelet when I'm wearing it. The time display is fine inside or under normal lighting, but if it's sunny out I can't tell if it's 11:37 or if it's calling me a bad word. Should have gotten the black one.

4.0 out of 5 stars SOLID NOVELTY WATCH, February 19, 2013
MY man collects watches so he had to have this one in his arsenal. I was glad that the dial was easy-to-readh; I had my doubts as to whether the numbers would be decipherable, and they were!

3.0 out of 5 stars definitely different., June 30, 2014
looks like just another bracelet, but its a watch. the blue display is easy on the eyes at night, that's what i like most about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking Watch, June 22, 2014
The watch looks great.
However, as other reviewers had noted, it is a little hard to see the blue numerals in daylight or bright lighting.
Also, the watch has to be reset to correct time several times a week. That surprised me; I thought a digital watch would be less susceptible to straying from the right time!

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, June 16, 2014
I wore it all the time including while washing the dishes and the water must have splashed on it and shorted it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars overcoming international shipping, June 13, 2014
Neat watch and shipped great. My first shipment got lost in Michigan, but I emailed this company and they sent me a new one at no addl cost. Only thing I didn't like with this watch is that it is not waterproof. Burnt out my lowest LED's. Can still read time tho so not app is lost.

2.0 out of 5 stars A short term buy, May 26, 2014
Led are not bright enough and battery can't be replaced. Can't even stand rain but it is a good buy if you need something quick that is cheap

3.0 out of 5 stars it is okay for this cost, April 18, 2014
it's quality is ok for this cost. I dont expecet to it's be very good. but it is so so. fifty fifty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›