Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on August 5, 2012
I love the simplicity of this bracelet. It looks good with everything, especially my MK watch. I receive lots of compliments on this bracelet when I wear it. I love the fact it is easy to wear and how it stands out all by it self!!! Glad I got it!!!
on October 18, 2012
Received bracelet. Bracelet was already unraveled right out of the package. Contacted seller they said it would not conitnue to unravel to go ahead and wear it. Wore it for less than one hour and it unraveled some more. Contacted seller, they sent me another one. Received a couple of days later, not unraveled. Wore it for about 30 minutes, looked at the bracelet and it was unraveling. I had to remove it before it came apart. I did not contact the seller again. What's the point. Two out of two are evidently poorly made. Just will not purchase from them again.
33 comments48 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2012
This bracelet is really beautiful and I do not regret the purchase at all. It fits perfectly around my wrist and it is comfortable and the material does not irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.
The cross itself is really eyecatching and I have received many compliments on my instagram account on how "cool" it looks.
Well done and I encourage other people to purchase from this store. The delivery was quick, my item arrived in less than a week.
0Comment19 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2012
I love how it can be adjusted to fit my wrist and how great it looks! People notice and tell me they really like it!
44 comments8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2012
I was excited when I get the bracelet. It ajusts very well and looks very nice on my wrist. Befinately worth the money.
on January 25, 2013
Wow! This bracelet is gorgeous and price is great. I'm ordering more colors. Can't stop looking at it. just what i've been looking for.
on December 24, 2012
bracelet is much smaller than it looks on the picture. was oo larger for my wrist so decided to give it as a christmas gift.
on January 11, 2013
well i received this item yesterday the 10th of Jan. It is so pretty, however it is missing one stone..really?
on April 26, 2013
The bracelet was beautiful, unfortunately the piece that holds it together unraveled and I had to tie it in a sloppy knot which you see above, it's very light and comfortable. It's very shiny and I got lots of compliments on it, I wish I had recorded the video before It fell apart because the knot gave it such a different look, either way it's lovely and it arrived within a week.
on December 19, 2012
I like this bracelet, it is very nice. I wear it every day and after a few months the stones start to fall off but what do you expect for this price. I ordered another one for when the first is done I have a back up :).