Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on January 6, 2014
I was looking for something to slim down my fat wallet, and this was it. My requirements: cheap, slim, and elegant.This was the only cheap clip I could find that didn't have a big ugly logo etched into it. This still does have something written lightly on it, but at least it isn't ugly. It's strong and allows easy access to a couple of cards and cash. It can probably hold around 8 cards and some cash, so I'd say plenty. If you have about half of that, though, then it's too loose and things could easily fall out. I've found it to be just perfect for my simple needs, though.
on October 14, 2012
It's hard to find 20 words. It's a money clip. It works. It's tight even on a single bill. It's even a little difficult to slip on just a few bills without starting a corner in the loop at the top of the clip.
on December 20, 2013
This review is NOT from: Silver Stainless Steel Slim Money Clip (Luggage)
This review is from: NdgnusTxn "indigenous Texan", and it is for: Silver Stainless Steel Slim Money Clip (Luggage)Silver Stainless Steel Slim Money Clip
The metal on the money clip is too thin to do the excellent job of keeping my money and cards together! It is as if there was NOTHING extra in my pocket. When I bought this clip, and several more that seemed promising, I had recently been released from Federal Prison. Before prison I had a Marlboro promotional money clip that didn't take much to free the bulky horse from. I used that clip for 20 years, and still miss it!

It's been about 6 months since I bought this clip, along with all of the others that seemed promising. This clip receives my blessing, the others were either returned or given away.

I'm fixing to buy another one of these, as I like them so much. I do not want to spend the time, as I did on the first round trying to find a clip that would hold up to my rigorous demands. Just imagine folding your bills over your cards and placing them in your front pocket. With this clip it is just the same, except all are kept together!
I have been using this clip for over 1 year now, and it works great. I don't have a lot of cards, so it holds:
- 2 credit cards
- 1 driver's license
- 1 coffee punch card
- some cash (not very often)

It was a great price, and it looks classy and timeless.
on April 2, 2013
Fast delivery. I bought this to replace the money clip I lost in a fire at my house this last December. I like it and since I bought a second one I have it to stor reciepts works well because it seems designed to clamp tightly.
on November 27, 2012
its ok it does what it was designed to do
keeps it shape after using it with a large sum of bills
(only singles)
Did not find the edges being sharp since I bought another one 9/10/2014
on March 10, 2014
This money clip is nothing fancy, just a plain money clip which is fine with me. This clip does a very good job at holding five or more bills. Once you get below that the bills slide around in it. If the clip was .5" to 1" wider this would not happen. There is more than enough spring tension and you will have to slip the bills into the loop in order to get them started. The slipping of bills may be because its made of stainless steel and the inside of the clip is just as slippery as the outside. I may scuff it up with emory cloth to see if that will help. The edge of the money clip is thin but I do not see how you could cut yourself on it. This clip is not a Ginsu. It's just not sharp. I have even pressed my thumb down on the edge with significant pressure and ran it the length of the clip four times and my thumb was not even marked. Would I let a two year old play with this clip. No, let him buy his own.

I recommend this product if you have a large number of bills that swim around your pocket and they need to get them under control. I would not recommend this clip if you only carry a bill or two at a time.
on October 15, 2012
The edges are too sharp, it easily loses its shape and scratches incredibly easily. I cannot recommend or say much good about this.
on October 7, 2013
It's great and simple. Holds 3 credit cards, drivers license and bills with no problem, does the job. Great price .
on March 7, 2013
The metal on the money clip is too thin. It has sharp edges and does not hold its shape well. Even with a few bills and a couple of business cards, they slide out. I'm going to find one with a higher gauge of steel; I recommend you do the same.