Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 20 Silver LACE Wedding Disposable Cameras Favors 27 exp
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 17, 2012
So bummed about this product. Giving it 1 star because I can't give it 0. Ordered 20 cameras for my wedding, ordered them a few months in advance of my wedding in October because I've always thought this would be such a creative way to see how others experienced the event. Just returned from the photo lab to learn that of the 20 cameras, only 1 returned with readable film (readable = about 3 grainy photos where we can barely make out the people in them). I saw so-so reviews on this product before buying and thought "no big deal, I don't mind if these photos come out a little grainy or blurry" - but the film on 19 of the 20 cameras had serious defects. The photo lab showed me the film they were able to "develop", it's all blank. Major bummer - save your money and do not buy this product. I feel bad for anyone who relied on these cameras as their sole wedding photos.
on May 20, 2014
Worst product ever!! Bought 20 cameras to capture my guest perspectives that my photographer would possibly miss. Was so excited and set up an "I spy" game so each table at reception would have different focus points to capture on camera. The day after wedding I took all 20 cameras to a Walgreens and paid $170 for 20 cameras to be devolved to basically break down and cry at the results. I got maybe 12 pics TOTAL out of 20 cameras. Walgreens stated that cameras had "recycled film" and they did the best they could in developing what they did. The pics they did get developed were very poor quality. So since it was pic here and there off of each camera I still had to pay for the DVD which I requested compared to the prints. Charged me $115 instead of the $170....but was such a waste of money!! Do NOT buy these cameras!!! I would rate -5 if I could!!!
on May 31, 2014
A lot of my cameras didn't work. It was a waste of my money. I do not recommend these at all!!!!
on December 18, 2012
We used these at our childrens wedding reception. Lots of fun for guests and the kids who enjoyed taking shots of everything. Some shots were of the floor and ceiling but made for laughs and memories later.
on November 7, 2012
I took my time after reading several reviews on other disposable camera packages and since this package had good reviews I decided to get it for our wedding. When I set them out first thing I noticed was about half the cameras were so hard to wind so I pre warned some of our guest. Everyone had a blast taking pictures, I pick up about 15 of the rolls yesterday and since about only a third of the cameras had flash I have maybe 20 good pictures. A majority of the rolls you cannot even make out who is in the picture it's so dark. The outside of the cameras were pretty but that's about the only good thing about it. My suggestion is spend extra so you can actually have usable pictures at your wedding.
on September 15, 2014
These are for my friends wedding and she is very happy with them.
on October 24, 2014
poor picture quality. will not purchase again
on April 10, 2015
Bought these as an easy way for everyone at our wedding to take pictures so we could develop them and get a lot of different perspectives. Had a lot of fun.
on September 17, 2015
Everything went smoothly, great product and great service!
on October 14, 2014