Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Silvereye
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

71%
29%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on April 13, 2003
Silvereye is a provocative and avante-garde coffee-table book displaying the photographic talent and artistic inspiration of Guido Argentini, an Italian photographer who uniquely captures the unclothed female form. 104 black-and-white duotone photographs present nude female beauty, activity, flexibility, and more in an eye-catching collection of images that reflect and embody the enduring principles of photography as art.
on January 9, 2004
With the differing styles in the book from the Silver coating shots through to the future olympians, all are a pleasure to the eye. His use of tones is marvellous and the print quality of the book does all the images total justice
on November 14, 2006
This is probably a very beautiful book, I have other books by Argentini that are awsome as well. This is more a comment on Amazon. I normally love to order stuff from Amazon, but I've been waiting over a month and a half for this book to be delivered. Every time the date gets close it's pushed back by another few weeks, or month. There is really no consideraion for you as a customer from Amazon. No discounted shipping, no half-off next order. NOTHING!!! I'm very disappointed in Amazon and this order.
on November 14, 2006
I just want to second what one reviewer wrote. I was looking very much forward to receiving this book. I placed my order back in July, it's now Nov. and I still haven't received this book. No reason given, Amazon just kept moving the shipping date further and further back until I had finally had enough and canceled my order. Amazon can forget about me using them for any of my holiday shopping this year! If I did no one in my family would get there gifts until May!
on April 20, 2008
Fab coffee table book. Not recommended for coffee tables accessible to children.I purchased this as a house warming gift for a bachelor friend of mine. He loved it!
on January 9, 2007
I've been trying to buy this book for over a year now and you people keep canceling the purchase.
on March 12, 2006
I love this book, awesome photographs, beautiful models, great work by the photographer. The book is of good size and lots of full page pictures.