Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Silverlit Ferrari Enzo for iPod, iPhone, and iPad
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth RC Enzo Ferrari creates an experience like no other radio control vehicle.
- Your iPod Touch/iPhone will act as the remote control for your Ferrari.
- Then use gesture control to actually drive the car
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
App was easy to download & set up. Was up and running in minutes. Definitely will be having lots of fun with my new Ferrari!
As someone already posted the battery life is short, but from my experience the battery life is about normal, if not a little longer. I drove it last night for 15 minutes and the in app charge showed 50% still. Besides I'll just use some rechargeble AA batteries and be good to go.
1) The car has beautiful finish, but scratches easily as it doesn't have any rubber/hard plastic bumpers. Be careful
2) Low clearance means this car can only be used on smooth pavement. Be careful around foot/car traffic for the car and most importantly the user
3) Bluetooth range is short sadly (30 feet maybe), this is true of all devices not just this one. I've had RC cars with 2-3x the range of this, so that took time to get used to. This can be a problem if you lose connection in a heavily trafficed area and you can't steer it out of danger.
Here's how to get it to work:
1) Get an old iphone or iPad (iOS 5.1.1) works
2) In either case, download the 'iPhone' app (not the "La Ferari" for iPad)
3) Then turn on the car and pair with BT
After all that the app and the car are about what you'd expect from 2011-vintage RC. Pretty sad. But hey, I didn't buy it for the car; I'm using the radio gear in a hack-job for control of a model railway locomotive. (lights and all)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice! Bought it for an adult and everyone was having fun with it.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
It won't turn to the side but only goes back and forth. My nephew got another color that works fine and loves itPublished 3 months ago by Mother & Manager
I returned the item! The car was supposed to be 14 inches long, and the product I received was 3.5 inches long.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great gift for my son, delivery was on time and no issues at all.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer