Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neewer A-8002 - Universal 180° Degree Fish Eye Lens for mobile phone and digital camera, color silver
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 4, 2012
Bought this because I wanted to be a little more creative with my picture taking on my iPhone... its a decent little product. Haven't had much time to determine whether it will have any problems that other reviewers mention but, from what I have tested it works to my satisfaction. The stick on magnet doesn't seem too sturdy, so I'm almost just waiting for it to fall off but the kit comes with an extra so I suppose that helps. For the price I suppose I can't expect much. I'm pretty happy with it overall.
on August 29, 2013
Never used a fisheye lens before, so I was sorta shocked at how much of a difference in viewing angle it has. Other than the expected distortion the image quality didn't seem to take any hits.

The little magnetic ring adhered nicely to my camera. I was able to see the optic through the lense and center it.
The magnet isn't exactly the strongest in the world but as long as you aren't whipping around your camera it doesn't seem to have any trouble staying in place.
on July 14, 2013
I bought this product after seeing my friend's cool fisheye lens. It's a great product, gives an interesting effect to your pictures, and is a great novelty item (:

I do want to point out that it may be easy to lose on a few accounts:
-it's small
-with enough force (which honestly isn't that much), the lens may come off the magnet strap so I wouldn't recommend hanging it on your phone
-the magnet rings come off rather easily, so I would hold onto those extras

I did end up losing the magnet ring on my phone, as well as the extras, so I actually ordered another one ^^;; I'll use one of the spare rings and give it to my sister, though.

All in all, great item; it's just hard to keep track of it because it's such a small product, but that's the nature of it, so I'm not really complaining :P
on January 19, 2013
Shipping was pretty quick but the image is blurry in the center of the image on both my iphone 4s and on my Kodak ZX3. The lenses were rattling around inside the cheap aluminum enclosure. Don't bother
on March 1, 2013
It works so great! I can't believe it was so cheap. Definitely amazing. Some of the reviews said that the medal ring does not stay long and will fall off after awhile. I still have the same medal ring on and i got this product for months now. :) I can't wait to get the wide angle lens.
on October 25, 2013
Great lens! Perfect fish eyed for fun creative pictures! Came in the mail all brand new in a packaging box of it's own. It is great! Good price too! I've seen other places where they sell for $20. This is definitely a great buy. Good quality lens too. Also comes with a lens cover so the lens won't get scratched.
on January 13, 2013
Drop the price a tiny, or have a package with multiple different lens in it and this will be 5 stars!
on September 30, 2012
I like taking pictures with my I Phone and this is a neat little gadget that makes a difference. It's small and handy. Love it makes the pictures I take better. Would recommend
on December 7, 2014
I'm glad the price dropped significantly. The magnet and it's adhesive are quite week. I'm fine with keeping it in the watch pocket of my jeans but it gets washed quite a bit.
on November 4, 2013
Works pretty well, but couldn't get the magnet stickers to stay on so had to use it without them - I think that caused the photos to not come out completely round.

See 1 answered question