Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "SimCity Creator - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
SimCity Creator - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$48.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Construct amazing cities with a wide variety of choices. Create a New York-style metropolis, a romantic European city, an exotic Asian paradise, a futuristic Cyberscape or combine them to make something truly unique.
- Lay waste to your city with a variety of epic disasters, including earthquakes, meteors, and giant monsters. Prepare for and handle unexpected crises.
- Create your city with your Wii remote, using it to draw curvy roads, shape the layout out your neighborhoods, and place landmarks of your choice.
- Hire assistants who help you run your city and can build new neighborhoods based on their unique personalities.
- When you feel like getting a closer look, get into a helicopter or airplane and fly through your city and check out all the details of your creation.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Top Customer Reviews
Sim City Creator has a game mode where there is no ral objective other than to build the city at your leasure. No missions, no objectives, other than your own. It's the free mode, and there is an option for you to start with $1 million...more than you'll ever need to get a good city started. If you want the easier gameplay of the original SimCity, but with much better graphics and neat things, this game is for you. I play this game in Free mode as I've never been one for doing missions. I want to build what I want at my pace. So I'm doing this write-up from that point of view. Here is my list of Pro's anc Con's.
Graphics - The graphics are nice. Not blow you away great, but nice. 3-d buildings and cars that look pretty real, for a Wii console. Look up a screen shot of SimCity SNES or SimCity 2000 and compare. You'll see why I like them. This is what I'm comparing it too.
Sounds - When you zoom in, you hear the city sounds. Cars, industries buzzing. It's neat.
Building variances- I like this alot. Again, coming from versions where each zone had 4 types of buildings (Low, medium, upper, high) and all of each type looked the same (I.E. all the high's looked the same) SimCity Creator lets you target those types in three categories: low, medium and high density.Read more ›
The thing that really makes the game for me is the area assistants who will build for you while you can focus on other things and on details of the budget. They are an invaluable resource that really make the game more fun.
This is a very fun game once you get into it!.
- Impressive selection of buildings and utility systems that makes this game far more elaborate than the old SNES version. I still can't believe you can put in subways now!
- More elaborate adviser and data collection systems to better understand and run your city.
- Choose your own map dimensions on a pre-established continent instead of being assigned random maps.
- Decent graphics and zoom in/out options. I really enjoy the look of my city's lights at night, as well as seeing cars actually zoom by on the streets.
- "Hero structures" add a new level of strategy to your city and give you greater control over its architectural style.
- Controls are very glitchy. Far too much depends upon precise movement of the wii remote, but the game's responses are clumsy. You get used to it after a while, but it is a bit frustrating. One of the greatest things about the SNES Sim City was its ease of use. The controls were simple, and there were hot buttons to help you move around even faster. There is only one way to move the cursor or scroll in this version, and you cannot override these control settings nor use a Classic Controller in the Wiimote's place. Moving across a large map will take a while.
- Bulldozing has become entirely too complex.Read more ›
The reviewer who slammed the controls clearly failed to actually spend time LEARNING them; I mean, do you want every game to spoon-feed you oversimplification? Please.
Anyway, if you enjoy creative and strategic games, with longevity, I recommend this game. Go through the tutorials and you should have no problems designing, maintaining (and destroying!) your cities...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this for my grandson who is 9 and he did not like this at all. It held no interest for him at all.Published 4 months ago by KRP
I've no problems with it so far. I love the game and very happy with it so far!. Thanks. If u like building things this is a great game I just wish had some good music to listen... Read morePublished 5 months ago by mary
The game is boring. I will have to sell it and get rid of it. I don't think it translates well onto a WII. I am not picky with games either. I just couldn't get into it. Read morePublished 6 months ago by BOSfit
Granted this is the first SimCity game I've played, but the controls are a bit confusing to learn and the graphics leave quite a bit to be desired. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Blast from the Past
Too hard to play with the wii remote (it controls your view which you can't 'lock' and toggles items). It's a fun game but only if you could use a mouse or a better controller.Published 12 months ago by Amy Rickels
This is a pretty fun game. We each have our own town and its fun to see how differently we organize them and which methods get the best population and the most amount of money.Published 18 months ago by Cannon
Wasn't as thrilling as my son would have liked. We also got a pretty scratched up copy from the reseller. Banished would be better for what we enjoy.Published 20 months ago by WalkOn62