5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient but TOO EXPENSIVE HERE
Love these bottles for nighttime feeds - no heating, no measuring and no waste.

However, they are 1/2 the price if bought at local baby/drug stores!
Published on May 2, 2011 by D. Rethman

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at local drug store
Although I absolutely love the size of these bottles, I would suggest that you shop around before purchasing them. I found them cheaper at our local drugstore.
Published on March 21, 2011 by Reagan11

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient but TOO EXPENSIVE HERE, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Similac Advance Infant Formula, with Iron, Birth to 12 Months, 8 ct. (Health and Beauty)
Love these bottles for nighttime feeds - no heating, no measuring and no waste.

However, they are 1/2 the price if bought at local baby/drug stores!

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, January 30, 2011
Product exactly as advertised: 8 bottles containing 2oz ready to eat formula.
Although I breastfeed, I don't have the time nor inclination to pump milk to mix with baby cereal or 'water down' pureed food so I use this formula. Ready-to-eat in 2oz was the perfect convenience, especially since the lid screws back on. If these had a pop-top or tear-off-foil top that could not be resealed they would not be very convenient. My baby showed no signs of tummy problems when I introduced this formula. I cannot comment on how these would work as a bottle with the nipple attached because I never used it as such.
The bottle cannot be recycled in my CT town's municipal recycling program. I considered deducting a star for that! Alternatively Similac really should use a biodegradable container such as those made with corn.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2oz similac ready bottles, February 8, 2013
perfect size for newborns and on the go, no need to mix just add a nipple thats included and serve :)...

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at local drug store, March 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great, October 25, 2013
very good product.
i like it a lot.
will recommend to someone else, it's not first time i buy it

1.0 out of 5 stars its 6 $ at Target !!!, August 22, 2012
wow how can it be double the price of a local target store, save money go buy locally !
I am glad i had checked it at store before finding this one at amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, not-so-perfectly priced here., April 7, 2012
Normally I'd say to buy the formula here, but if you go to your local giant superstore, you will find the same 8pk for less than $7.