|Price:||$72.95 ($0.38 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Formula with Iron, DHA/ARA, Ready to Feed, 1-Quart (Pack of 6)
- Pack of six 1-quart ready-to-feed bottles of protein hydrolysate-based liquid infant formula with iron (6 total quarts)
- Contains alimentum made up of protein broken down into tiny pieces; virtually eliminates allergic reactions in most babies with protein allergies
- Includes special nutrients found in breast milk, DHA and ARA clinically proven to support mental and visual development in baby's first year
- Alimentum's hypoallergenic formula starts to relieve colic symptoms (due to protein allergies) in most babies in just 24 hours
- Similac formulas provide the balance of protein, minerals, and other nutrients that helps give your baby a strong start in life
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 6 | Size: 32-Fluid Ounces
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Another side note, starting at 2 months of age, with LO spitting up, they told us to thicken the formula with rice cereal. Because we started her so early, she has now developed intolerance to rice cereal as well. Some studies do show that babies can develop an allergy to rice cereal, and in our case, it happened. So just beware of that also.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great!! Especially when you are very tired and need formula quick at night. This is ready to go formula and great to travel with!!Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
My daughter has severe reflux and when the doctor started her on medication he suggested trying this formula to see if a protein allergy was exacerbating the problem. Read morePublished 2 months ago by M
This formula has been a life saver. Baby had colic, gas, excessive bowel movements and although it is costly worth every penny.Published 3 months ago by Mia B Moore
My son needed a good hypoallergenic formula and this was finally what worked.Published 7 months ago by Tanya M.K.
Our son had a milk allergy and could not take gentlease or even the powdered alimentum. It took us several brutal months to figure this out. Read morePublished 7 months ago by A. Gift For You
This formula is one of a kind because it is the only formula that has hydrolyzed milk protein (for milk allergies), only 1% of soy oil (which is tolerated by the majority of people... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Ann Ducketts
Like many parents here, our newborn struggled with indeterminate food issues. During feedings he would grunt, arch his back, and have difficulty eating more than two ounces. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Steve