Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 3, 2008
I purchased this pillow about 6 months ago and absolutely love it. Due to health problems, I spend 18-20 hours a day in bed and having a comfortable bed is not a luxury but a necessity for me.

I'm back to order a few more because I have to cushion my knees by putting a pillow between them and one night I decided to try my Simmons Memory Foam pillow. It was the perfect cushioning for them and the soft cover felt so good! But then I was left not having the pillow to sleep on. I have an old neck injury and the pillow I use determines whether or not I sleep well.

My husband discovered the pillow not too long ago and really liked sleeping on it. That left me feeling very guilty because I let him use it.

And then there's our dogs...We have a pile of pillows on our bed but somehow they find this pillow and become very stubborn when I try to get them off of it.

I figure ordering another 3-4 of these should take care of all who enjoy it so much.

Thanks Simmons for making such a wonderful pillow!
on April 11, 2010
I am a "Pillow Junkie" as I have tried just about every type of pillow on the market. The Simmons Beautyrest Memory Foam is my absolute favorite pillow! It is perfect if you are a side or back sleeper. It is not too thick or too thin and comfortably conforms to the shape of your head. After a recent surgery and spending more time then usual in bed I was very comfortable with this pillow.
on September 24, 2009
I slept on my stomach for much of my life, but in the last year, noticed an increased number of nights sleeping on my back. Along the way, I've lost sleep and gained more headaches. Someone suggested that I find a better pillow. When I saw this memory form pillow on Amazon, and on sale, I decided to try it out. When I received it, I was instantly happy with it. Having used it for a couple of weeks now, I've enjoyed better sleep, and probably as a result, less headaches.

The only negative aspect I've experienced with this pillow is when I sleep on my stomach. I find the back of my neck a little achy having slept on a pillow much higher than my old, nearly flat pillow. Overall, this is a good pillow, and I'd recommend it, especially if you sleep mostly on your back, and not on your stomach.
on July 17, 2015
This pillow is amazing. My husband has been complaining about our pillows for the past year and a half....I've tried countless other pillows and nothing seemed to satisfy him. This one was a home run. Definitely not for you if you don't like firmer pillows, but it's SO nice and comfy. Usually he tosses and turns all night and wakes up early in the mornings...he has slept like a baby all week!!
on May 9, 2014
My last memory foam pillow (unfortunately don't remember the brand) was not like this one. They are the same depth, length, etc but I thought this would be nicer since it's a reputable brand, has a removable cover and I read a few good reviews on it. I should have read ALL the reviews. This is a very hard pillow with little give. I'm not a large/heavy person so it may work better if one is. I woke with incredible neck/upper back pain sleeping on this. Very disappointing because as I said, I expected so much more from a reputable brand.
on March 14, 2014
After receiving this item I removed pillow case to inspect item and noticed that the pillow had yellow stains on it what appears to be water damage. Not only that this item had a smell to it. After several weeks now pillow still has odor. Very disappointed
on April 22, 2013
This is a great pillow. I now own four of these. I had initially purchased a pair for a queen bed set. They were quite different. One was very comfy and still have a solid memory in the foam. Its sister pillow was essentially rock hard though and terribly bad to lie upon. I so liked the comfy pillow that I took the risk to get two more ... and both are just great. So, three of four were exactly right, but there was the one that is unusable. Thus, I rate it as 4/5 instead of a perfect score.
on May 5, 2014
I bought this pillow for my husband because he has neck problems. It is high density therefore it is not very comfortable or flexible and too dense it even hurts his neck more. He doesn't like it and keeps stealing mine. I have a beautyrest air cool memory foam pillow which is awesome your head sinks into it and it super comfy. This standard pillow doesn't even come close to be as comfortable or supportive.
on June 26, 2011
I bought this pillow to keep at my parent's house for when I'm visiting, which means it hasn't gotten a ton of use, but over the few times I've used it, I found it better than the other pillows there which have absolutely no support, but much too thick for my neck. I'm in the market for another memory foam pillow with a slimmer design. If you like a thick pillow you might like this one, but it wasn't for me.
on January 17, 2013
I have one of these direct from Jordans Furniture and love it. I got my wife one as she is always stealing it. The only issue she has with it is when it gets cold (we have the heat down during the day when no one is home) she says it gets hard. But after a few minutes on it she says it's fine. I think it's all in her head, after all she was on a super "squishy" pillow before this awesomeness!