Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on August 20, 2010
The drumkit performs o.k. but - Horrible company service. I purchased the Simmons drumkit on Dec 23 2009 and the kick drum stopped working on Dec 24 2009. Simmons acknowledged a defect in their drum pads on their website. I called and spoke to Gary at Simmons customer service and have not received any service or further communication. I have since called and emailed Simmons numerous times and cannot get ANY service from Simmons what so ever. I am writing this review on Aug 20th 2010 and still nothing from Simmons. Simmons has yet to provide any warranty service, if you're looking for a new drum kit look into another company with a better track record other than Simmons.
on January 28, 2010
I bought this electronic drum set for my son for Christmas this year. He used it for less than 3 weeks when the foot pedal quit working...I am still trying to find a Simmons contact who can help me get the pedal repaired or replaced. If anyone out there knows some way I can get in touch with Simmons customer service, please share.
on December 23, 2013
These are very cheap drum set. Not good for nothing. Get better kit. This is not even a good kids set too.