Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simple Abundance: Music of Comfort and Joy
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

89%
11%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 21, 2003
I first learned about Simple Abundance: Music of Comfort and Joy, Original Music Soundtrack from Sarah Ban Breathnach's popular website, ..., and I eagerly awaited its release. I was not disappointed. To 'borrow' a phrase from the CD cover of Vas - this is the kind of music that turns livingrooms into temples. The album is unhurried and gentle, and a sense of yearning and passion runs through each piece, which establishes a consistent mood all the way through. My favorite track, without a doubt, is the elegant and emotional "All We Have Is All We Need". For women particularly attuned to relaxing, ethereal tones, this is an excellent album have in your collection. Different musical styles were used sparingly, and the strong Celtic influence contributes to the subtle harmonies and gentle rhythms. Trying to describe what genre this album fits in is unfortunately like trying to describe to someone what Enya sounds like. So don't ponder on it. Just close your eyes, and imagine you're having tea with the Grande Dame of Simplicity at Newton's Chapel while listening to Felicity Stark's lovely vocals. You may find that you, too, will be mesmerized, and yearning for more, will play it again, and again, and again.
on June 12, 2003
Sarah Ban Breathnach has created the perfect musical soundtrack for the Simple Abundance the book. Simple Abundance Music of Comfort and Joy has 14 songs which reinforce the seven principles. The music is calming, inspirational, and uplifting. The song At The End of The Day would have to be my favorite, it keeps me thinking. Sarah has done an excellent job with the lyrics by keeping relevant to the meaning of her book.
Sarah has also added special materal that can be explored on your computer. Anyone that likes Simple Abundance the book will love Simple Abundance Music of Comfort and Joy.
on February 2, 2007
This cd is truly inspiring. When I listen to it, I feel very elevated in spirit. I have bought one for all of my sisters, my mom and a few others. Even my 16 year old niece listened to it and said she loved it. The music is relaxing at times and joyfully exuberant at others and the vocalist's voice is transporting. She is so gifted. I wish more artists such as these were appreciated as much as some of the so called artists publicized today which are more hype than talent. I like the life messages that Ms. Ban Breathnach relates and they come through skillfully in the lyrics.
on September 13, 2011
I cannot get enough of this cd! I have even given them as gifts to my sisters who have also received the books from this collection from me. You will not be disappointed in this cd and the feeling you get from listening to it. Very enjoyable, relaxing and calming. Absolutely beautiful music.
on November 26, 2008
I'm a big fan of Simple Abundance and always enjoy her recommendations. Arrived fast and in excellent condition.
on March 21, 2013
Just like the music you hear when someone is telling a story and you hear this beautiful background music.
A piece that maked you feel really good inside when you ride around and listen to it..
on November 16, 2012
What wonderful music, I really love it, it takes you on a neat journey and the energy is fabulous, how serene.
on June 4, 2015
Very relaxing and excellent from meditation
on December 5, 2014
Love this CD...play it in my car a lot.