5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful hobo bag
This is a great bag. Soft, strong outer, and wonderful fabric inside.
Plenty of pockets... open ones on one wall, zippered one on the other and a zippered pouch running through the center of the bag, and one outside zipper, plus the top zips closed.
Published on March 28, 2012 by seajaih

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Two days after I started using this bag, the leather on the corners of the bottom of the bag had already ripped open. I bought the silver bag, and it did not look silver at all. It was more of a bronze. It is a cute purse, but the leather is of very poor quality. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Published on November 3, 2011 by California Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 3, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful hobo bag, March 28, 2012
This is a great bag. Soft, strong outer, and wonderful fabric inside.
I bought the TAN, great color and will go with everything. Love the strap, not too long, or too short. Attached with nice heavy clasps.

It is hard to choose a bag online when you can't feel it or look it over...BUT I love this bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, October 20, 2012
D. Gross (Sag Harbor, NY) - See all my reviews
After reading the reviews of other buyers, I was a little hesitant to purchase, but so far I am very happy with this bag. The leather is really nice and soft, seems well made to me and is very stylish. I love the fact that it has an outside zip pocket for car keys or sunglasses. I haven't had this bag very long but so far it is holding up very well. And the price is so reasonable that if I only get one or two seasons out of it, it is well worth the price. I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because I wish it were a bit larger but that's because I carry so much stuff. All in all, I highly recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, February 9, 2012
Stylish, comfortable and just the right size. I use it everyday. I really like the color( Pewter Gold) and the handles are very sturdy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Color was nothing like the picture, February 15, 2013
Very disappointing. The color I ordered was teal, and the picture showed a bright, turquoise color bag. What arrived was a dark BLUE bag - nothing remotely similar to teal, and more importantly, nothing remotely like what was pictured! Also I chose STANDARD shipping but they sent me the bag via priority mail - and I had to pay the post office $3.21 in addition to the $5.35 I already paid!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this handbag, July 3, 2012
I'm not very tall and some handbags that hold alot are simply too large for my frame. This bag is perfect; it's a mid sized bag that not only looks great, but holds alot. It is roomy, attractive, easy to carry. This is one purchase with which I am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, April 17, 2012
Love the Hobo/Handbag (Tan). Right size, soft, and lots of room inside with pockets to store everything that is needed. Have show it off here at work and other here are interested and my be ordering one. Thanks for desiging this great product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, November 11, 2013
Love this purse! Plenty of pockets for organization, and the big buckles are just enough to add personality to the plain, black bag. Other people complained that it was cheap, but mine has held up fine and I have been using it for several months. But, honestly, did they expect real leather for this price? Great buy for a fashionista on a budget!

4.0 out of 5 stars i would buy again, September 25, 2013
I bought this as a cheap handbag for a trip, but ended up loving it more than I thought. It smelled at first but not for long, and it did not start peeling until several months later. It lasted so much longer than I expected and the inside never tore up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 3, 2013
The color has more green than this pic, but I still like it. The color rubbed off on the corners somewhat quickly, but it's still a really nice bag for the price.

Simple Classic Everyday Hobo/Handbag - Yellow