Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simple Classic Everyday Hobo/Handbag - Tan
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 3, 2011
Two days after I started using this bag, the leather on the corners of the bottom of the bag had already ripped open. I bought the silver bag, and it did not look silver at all. It was more of a bronze. It is a cute purse, but the leather is of very poor quality. I would not recommend this to anyone.
on March 28, 2012
This is a great bag. Soft, strong outer, and wonderful fabric inside.
Plenty of pockets... open ones on one wall, zippered one on the other and a zippered pouch running through the center of the bag, and one outside zipper, plus the top zips closed.
I bought the TAN, great color and will go with everything. Love the strap, not too long, or too short. Attached with nice heavy clasps.

It is hard to choose a bag online when you can't feel it or look it over...BUT I love this bag!
on October 20, 2012
After reading the reviews of other buyers, I was a little hesitant to purchase, but so far I am very happy with this bag. The leather is really nice and soft, seems well made to me and is very stylish. I love the fact that it has an outside zip pocket for car keys or sunglasses. I haven't had this bag very long but so far it is holding up very well. And the price is so reasonable that if I only get one or two seasons out of it, it is well worth the price. I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because I wish it were a bit larger but that's because I carry so much stuff. All in all, I highly recommend this bag.
on November 5, 2013
Short answer: don't buy from Nvie Designs This was the first time i had purchased a hand bag via internet. And i have for the most part always had really good quality items, shipping and service using Amazon. I still trust them and will continue to use Amazon. I generally always base my purchases on reviews as with this one. It took me a very long time to decide to make this purchase and although i initially did like the hand bag, within the first week the zipper for the small inside pocket had broken. Not the end of the world but not ideal considering i had spent about $30 on it. Then not too many days later the zipper pull for the main outside zipper came apart. I had considered sending it back and may still do this but it is such a hassle. Had i been sold quality merchandise in the first place this review would be much different. But as it is this was a very poor quality handbag that is being passed off as much higher quality than it really is. I feel as though i have been cheated!
on July 3, 2012
I'm not very tall and some handbags that hold alot are simply too large for my frame. This bag is perfect; it's a mid sized bag that not only looks great, but holds alot. It is roomy, attractive, easy to carry. This is one purchase with which I am very pleased.
on February 15, 2013
Very disappointing. The color I ordered was teal, and the picture showed a bright, turquoise color bag. What arrived was a dark BLUE bag - nothing remotely similar to teal, and more importantly, nothing remotely like what was pictured! Also I chose STANDARD shipping but they sent me the bag via priority mail - and I had to pay the post office $3.21 in addition to the $5.35 I already paid!!
on February 9, 2012
Stylish, comfortable and just the right size. I use it everyday. I really like the color( Pewter Gold) and the handles are very sturdy.
on February 20, 2015
I am so confused as to WHY a handbag had questions regarding shoes for its review, so let me clarify this review. I BOUGHT A PURSE/HANDBAG. It is amazing! I love it, the inside pockets are even trimmed with the outside fabric. It is well made, nicely put together and allows me to hold my things safely in my purse in a more organized fashion. I will probably buy this in one or two other colors as the months go by! I would like the handle to be a bit longer, but I am a sewer so I will probably just make myself one that is a compliment to its color. LET ME SAY THIS ABOUT THE COLOR: I accidently ordered light blue when I wanted the teal color and we all agree, this purse looks much more Teal/Turquoise than a "light" blue. Love it! So happy with the price & the order!
on December 28, 2012
picture is off color. customer service is not helpful - no service involved at all. would not buy this product again and would not deal with vendor again
on December 9, 2012
I absolutely love this handbag! I ordered one for myself in bright pink. It arrived promptly and it was nicely wrapped in tissue paper. I was very pleased with how soft and beautiful it looked. The inside is very roomy separated by zippered compartments. There are inside pockets to hold keys and cell phones as well. I have received compliments everywhere I go. My coworker loved my purse so much she asked me to order her the same one but in the camel color which is the one that I am writing the review for. I also ordered a bright yellow one for my sister. Both of the purses were well received and the women fell instantly in love with them! I am thinking of ordering myself another bright pink one for when mine wears out. That is how much I love this purse!

See 1 answered question