Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simple & Delicious
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2012
I started getting Quick Cooking Magazine as a new wife with no cooking repertoire at all in 2002; a few years later, it became Simple and Delicious, and I continued my subscription. It's been 10 years.

The recipes are all very easy to understand, with readily available ingredients, created or re-recreated by home cooks (not professional chefs). There are always interesting tips and tricks to make life in the kitchen easier. I read every edition cover to cover, tear out the pages with the recipes I want to try, and add them to my 3-ring binder "cooking bible" if the hubby likes them.

Every issue has segments with recipes for the entire family - - healthy alternatives to fattening favorites, 30 minute meals, week-long menu, kid-friendly (for eating and cooking) options, contest winning recipes, breads, quick bites, etc. It's a great source of inspiration for people who like to cook.

I just moved out of the country, and was sad that getting the magazine would be difficult...was SOOO happy to see that it's on Kindle! I can continue to get the magazine!!
on January 11, 2012
I received the Kindle Fire for Christmas. Downloaded the trial issue of Simple and Delicious which is dated for Oct/Nov 2011. I figured when my trial was over (Jan 9th) that I would receive the most recent issue. I didn't get it. After calling Amazon 3 times (2 times was put on hold for over 15 minutes) I finally found out that Amazon has not received the new edition of Simple and Delicious for the Kindle. So, why get a digital magazine if you get the issues after the fact? Shouldn't Amazon be the one to call Taste of Home to see what's up? I was told that was my duty. This all seems like to much work and am ready to cancel my subscription. I like the feel of the magazine pages as they turn anyways.... unsatisfied....
on May 27, 2012
This cookbook is fine if you are looking for help using processed foods. Many recipes call for manufactured products mixed together to create something to serve guests. I found it UN-inspired and more of a collection of magazine recipes promoted my soup and other companies to sell their products.
on January 27, 2013
I love the magazines from Taste of home. This is the first I bought for my kindle and it seems to work just fine. This way when I'm at lunch at work and need to figure out what to make for supper I can just look at these magazine, stop on the way home to pick up ingredients and voila......I have supper ready in no time. This is not a fancy recipe cookbook. This is really simple and delicious. All ingredients are basic what you should have at home. No fuss!
on March 20, 2013
I am so glad Simple & Delicious is available for my Kindle. I enjoy the digital verion, rather than collecting so many hard copies that I never seem to look at again after I get them in the mail, no matter what my good intentions are.
on July 4, 2012
Great magazine...wonderful recipes...just gotta get a printed to get them off on...so spoiled that handwriting seems such a chore...wonderful world we live in with all these gadgets we have available....gonna try on of the recipes for a picnic today 7/4/12!!
on October 7, 2012
I love this magazine. I have made four recipes from the first one I received and all four were hits at my house. Best of all, they were as advertised Simple and Delicious. This fits my life and my budget.
on September 8, 2012
This magazine says"simple &delicious". Nothing in this magazine is simple or delicious. I just wanted simple recipes as it says..but it has all these weird n recipes..stuff my 10 yr old or I would eat. Not recommend if ur looking for simple NORMAL meals.
on February 11, 2013
I have a hard copy subscription to Simple & Delicious and love it, so I was thrilled to discover I could get it for my Kindle as well!
on November 29, 2012
I received subscriptions for this recipe magazine when I got married and love being able to use it on my kindle.