5.0 out of 5 stars Non Toxic Wonder
Published on November 28, 2009 by John B

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
I am a huge fan of Simple Green, and use it for everything. I thought the Simple Green stainless steel cleaner would be just as good, but I was disappointed.

Published on February 18, 2009 by Mike D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., February 18, 2009

It's not a bad cleaner, it's just that it's really no better than any others that are out there. It requires a lot of elbow grease, and doesn't remove all the stains. I actually find it easier to use another (nastier) regular cleaner to clean it first, and then use this product more as a polish.

The thing is, as a polish, it's not perfect, either. It's very hard to buff to an even shine.

The main positive about this product is that it's completely non-toxic. You can work with it without any type of ventilation. Safe around kids, pets, etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning! SLS!!, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Simple Green 18300 Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner and Polish, 32oz Trigger Spray (Misc.)
I looked for a non-toxic cleaner. I bought this. Then i found out - Simple Green uses SLS.

SLS is a xenoestrogen and I already have fibroids and estrogen dominance. SLS is Not safe, and they use it anyway.

Worse, the excuse they use for it is insulting. Is SLS carcinogenic? No, they say. But estrogen dominance HAS, however, been linked to fibroids, cervical cancer, adrenal exhaustion, adrenal fatigue and related subsequent issues such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism leading to insulin resistance and then diabetes, and more.

I'm peeved I spent money on a "green, non toxic" cleaner, only to discover they use this known toxin.

Don't waste your money on this "green" scam! You're better off cleaning with vinegar and baking soda!

5.0 out of 5 stars Non Toxic Wonder, November 28, 2009
When I decided to put in stainless counter tops in my kitchen I was warned about up keep. Keeping it spotless and streak free was a job. I used non toxic vinegar after cleaning with soap and water to polish the surface. it worked somewhat but requires a lot of elbow grease. Then I found Simple Green Stainless cleaner and polish. It really works and requires minimum effort. The results are far superior to any other method that is non toxic that I have tried. It leaves a streak free shine with depth. Highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, July 19, 2013
moerschen (Bertram, TX. 78605) - See all my reviews
We had just purchased a new Stainless steel refrigerator, and a new stainless Microwave. After th installers left, there were hand spots all over both items, so I ordered this since we have used various "Simple Green" cleaners, and trusted it. We discovered that the installers had also left many very small pieces of plastic on the fridge when they unwrapped it, but when the Simple Green arrived, the problem was solved. It easily took the fingerprints and the tape off of the refrigerator. The microwave was too simple to clean to write anything about it, but worked well on both appliances.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is was looking for, February 11, 2014
To me, it's like useing Windex because it does the same thing I do not reccomend this product. Amazon prices are great, but not this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as intended!!!!, October 8, 2013
This product does not get water spot out nor does it polish either. You can follow dierction and try it many times and you will still egt no result. DO NOT BUY!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money, July 31, 2013
Gooie gogopops (LAKE WORTH, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I can't believe how bad this stuff was
I did everything they said to do to the letter after working on my stainless steel appliance till my elbows wouldn't work any more !
I call this a rip off
I cannot believe how bad job it did I am Extremely DISAPPOINTED !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 23, 2013
For anyone with stainless steel appliances this makes owning them not too painful! Get your self a bottle or two now!

1.0 out of 5 stars a poor cleaner, December 22, 2012
my kitchenaid fridge came with a tiny bottle of some kind of a cream cleaner. this spray does not hold a candle to that. it's a diff of night and day. gotta go find a cream type stainless steel cleaner. this one is shoddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this stuff!!, June 18, 2012
I was planning on calling the manufacturer of my stainless washer because I could not get these drip marks off. Fingerprints came off but with a lot of effort. I surfed the internet for all suggestions & none worked very well. Then I saw a review of "best" products on a TV show and ordered this. Works with just a spray and wipe. Yay!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›