5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant earrings
These earrings are very pretty and classy. They are simple but very beautiful, they arrived quickly and look great. I was worried because I have purchased earrings in the past that looked good online but once they arrived they looked cheap. This isn't the case at all. I recommend them.
Published on May 6, 2007 by M. Rodriguez

2.0 out of 5 stars too small
These earrings would be GREAT for a little girl under 13 NOT for a grown woman
Published on October 16, 2007 by Ms AMber

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant earrings, May 6, 2007
M. Rodriguez (Levittown, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Small and Simple Mother of Pearl Sterling Silver Hook Earrings (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, but small..., September 2, 2006
I was pleased when I received my earrings, however, they're smaller in reality than what's pictured on the website.But, they're still pretty!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, but..., May 12, 2007
I ordered nine pairs of these earrings, all of which are really beautiful. I was somewhat dismayed to find that they were all shipped in the same pouch, instead of each in their own individual pouches. I was planning to give them as gifts, each wrapped in their own pouches, but will now have to find other wrapping materials for them.

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, October 16, 2007
Ms AMber (Washington, D.C. area) - See all my reviews
These earrings would be GREAT for a little girl under 13 NOT for a grown woman

3.0 out of 5 stars I had some issues, December 17, 2012
The earrings themselves are nice, they say Mother of Pearl but the person I bought them for instantly thought they were a soft stone such as Opal. These earrings are very small though and the ones I was sent were very dirty. I did have some issues at first with shipping as well. I was sent an empty green pouch the first time in the mail. I contacted the seller and they VERY quickly replied and sent me the pair I gave someone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive jewelry, December 13, 2012
This was purchased as a gift for my daughter. It is just what she wanted and the photo depicted the actual item perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, elegant earrings, December 14, 2011
As another reviewer notes, the picture simply does not do justice to these earrings. They are absolutely lovely. The mother of pearl is so lustrous and pairs beautifully with the silver setting. Delivery was super fast and I was very pleased with every aspect of my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother of pearl, December 3, 2010
The mother of pearl is really lovely. The picture does not do justice to these earrings!
Great earrings especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorites., September 3, 2010
These earrings have been my favorites for the last 4 years. I wore them from the second I took them out of the box. They are a perfect size for everyday wear, not too heavy or ostentatious. They are tasteful, simple and elegant- and will match almost *anything*. I have recieved tons of compliments over the years.

At any rate I am thrilled to see that Silver Insanity & Amazon still carry these, as I left my first pair in Costa Rica after a wild night out in Quepos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, April 12, 2010
I bought these earrings as a gift for my mother. She loves mother of pearl. She likes her jewelry small and simple rather than big and bulky. She absolutey loved the earrings. I also found a mother of pearl ring on amazon that matched the earrings perfectly.

ARRAY(0xa9ee6558)