Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Simple Art of Ribbon Design (Watson-Guptill Crafts)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

83%
17%

on April 4, 2000
Although I have several books on the art of ribbonwork, this is by far my favorite. The photography is exquisite and plentiful throughout the book. Step by step instructions are so clear and precise that even the most novice handiworker will have no problem reproducing these beauties. If I could recommend just one book on this subject, this is it.
on September 14, 2009
This is a grand book for instruction and ideas on how to design and develop ribbon flowers. I would heartily recommend this book to the beginner and the more advanced crafter.
on February 2, 2011
This book offers a selection of ribbon roses and other flowers made by sewing ribbon. The author offers a selection of different uses for the flower which I found very creative. The instructions are clear with beautiful illustrations. I would recommend this to anyone thinking of making ribbon flowers for a hat. She has some lovely examples.
on February 22, 2011
Beautiful pictures (other than the dark, gloomy-looking ones,but that's because I love bright colors) great instructions. However, the only ribbon the author uses/talks about are hand-dyed silk ribbons. I don't know about others, but even if I could find "hand-dyed silk ribbons" I probably couldn't afford them. Why aren't there instructions on using grosgrain? Satin? There are so many gorgeous ribbons available, I don't understand the obsession with the hand-dyed silks. How many people can actually find/afford them? However, I repeat...the instructions are excellent, so I will use those with my favorate grosgrains and satins.
on December 13, 2012
I liked mine so well that I got another one as a gift for a very dear friend who also likes crafting flowers from ribbon.
on June 17, 2015
Very good reference of ribbon flower making.