Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simple Scrubs to Make and Give
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$3.99

on November 6, 2012
This is an excellent book. very true to the title. These scrubs are very simple to make. Saving me a lot of money as i love using scrubs and other bath products. Nice jar, simple ribbons and what a great inexpensive give. Love how natural everything is.
Thanks. Love it
on December 19, 2012
This book had some really great recipes and was super helpful on measurements. I loved how she explained every oil and the different sugars & salts!
on January 19, 2013
I work at a Health Food/Natural Product store so im very interested in home made, natural alternatives. This book helped alot in measurements and really good ideas! I would highly recommend this to someone who is thinking about trying to make your own home made scrubs and to get good ideas and recipes!
on October 9, 2012
This is great especially for beginners who have never made any scrubs. With today's money tight age, I am so happy that there are books like this on the market where I can learn how to make quality products and on a budget. The Author makes it so simple to follow and do.
This book is great for any occasion or as a gift. Great read.
on December 18, 2013
I wanted simple scrubs to make to make in my kitchen and this book has everything I wanted and more. This book is brief but contains the needed "how to" steps, explanations of necessary and optional ingredients, and fair number of recipes. I have made four scrubs so far and am happy with all of them. The "Holiday Spice Scrub" is going to be this year's gift to friends at Christmas.

There are also ideas for packaging, and in the ebook, links to the author's website to download files for printing labels.

I am so pleased with this book that I have also gifted it to two friends.
on October 10, 2012
This beautiful book was so inspiring to read. I am NOT a make-it-myself bath & beauty type of gal, but reading through this book really inspired me to go into my kitchen and create one of these amazing body scrubs. The instructions were easy to understand. Anyone could do it.

If you are looking for a great DIY Christmas gift this year, look no further than a salt or sugar scrub from Simple Scrubs to Make and Give!
on December 8, 2013
This has lots of information about scrubs, and several recipes that areworth trying and changing up to your own tastes. This was intended for me as an entry into making my own scrubs, and was well suited to the job. From here, I have been able to experiment and manipulate things to my own liking.
on February 9, 2013
I had more fun making these for gifts, everyone enjoyed receiving them. I will continue to make them and have next to the sinks in my home to use. Easy to follow instructions. Great!
on June 22, 2013
This book is very inexpensive and pretty brief. Author doesn't pretend to be more than she is. I like that. I intend to make several of the scrubs she shares. There will also be some gifts to friends. I love sugar scrubs for my legs and feet. She invites you to try things and/or change some things in these "recipes" to suit yourself. I'm brand new to essential oil use and wanted something uncomplicated that I could just get into. This is it. I say this is a good beginning.
on December 23, 2013
The final product I got was amazing. Perfect recipe values (2013). I used rose and lavender and it came out smooth. It's a great exfoliant that borderlines on a moisture mask. I ended up making this for gifts as well as for myself. The final product is 2 cups and it's shelflife (depending on oils) is about 18 months.