Top positive review
749 people found this helpful
Best Hands Free Pumping Bra EVER!!
on October 3, 2009
I just discovered this hands free pumping device after the birth of my second child. I tried easy expressions, the pumping bra by la leche league, and made by moms pumping band with my first child. Don't waste your time trying them even if you can find them at discounted prices. These products all offer assistance, but are not hands free. It truly is a hands free product.
Here's what I love about it.
1. It will fit any woman's body perfectly and is adjustable, so as your body changes postpartum you will not need to buy another size. The front zipper panel allows you to adjust the placement of the breast shields and the panel in the back allows you to adjust the overall size. Amazing!
2. The fabric is soft and comes in a nice light pink color.
3. Believe it or not the bra actually supports bottles completely full of milk.
4. I don't use the straps, but it's a nice add for the woman who wants a little more support.
5. The packaging is so cute.
Above, I mentioned that I tried three other products with my first child.
Here's what I did not like about each of them.
1. If you are not lined up perfectly with the holes the bustier will not work for you.
2. There is no support at the top to prevent the breast shields from slipping down while pumping. OUCH!
3. I had to buy a medium and large size. Depending on my milk supply, I would alternate between the two sizes.
4. The packaging is horrible.
La Leche Leage
1. Nice idea, but offers absolutely no support of the bottles.
Made By Moms
1. Is somewhat supportive of the bottles but so stiff and uncomfortable.