Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Soft Pink|Size: X-Small/Large|Change

on October 3, 2009
I just discovered this hands free pumping device after the birth of my second child. I tried easy expressions, the pumping bra by la leche league, and made by moms pumping band with my first child. Don't waste your time trying them even if you can find them at discounted prices. These products all offer assistance, but are not hands free. It truly is a hands free product.

Here's what I love about it.
1. It will fit any woman's body perfectly and is adjustable, so as your body changes postpartum you will not need to buy another size. The front zipper panel allows you to adjust the placement of the breast shields and the panel in the back allows you to adjust the overall size. Amazing!
2. The fabric is soft and comes in a nice light pink color.
3. Believe it or not the bra actually supports bottles completely full of milk.
4. I don't use the straps, but it's a nice add for the woman who wants a little more support.
5. The packaging is so cute.

Above, I mentioned that I tried three other products with my first child.

Here's what I did not like about each of them.
Easy Expressions
1. If you are not lined up perfectly with the holes the bustier will not work for you.
2. There is no support at the top to prevent the breast shields from slipping down while pumping. OUCH!
3. I had to buy a medium and large size. Depending on my milk supply, I would alternate between the two sizes.
4. The packaging is horrible.

La Leche Leage
1. Nice idea, but offers absolutely no support of the bottles.

Made By Moms
1. Is somewhat supportive of the bottles but so stiff and uncomfortable.
1414 comments|759 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
I literally could not pump as quickly or easily as I do at work without this bra. I have one that I keep in my pumping bag and just wash every weekend and return on Sunday night for the week.

A couple things to know/keep in mind:

1. For those who don't realize- everyone I know who has this does not wear it as a stand alone bra. I wear my nursing bra every day. Then when I need to pump at work I put this on over my nursing bra with the 'flaps' of the nursing bra positioned down. Once done pumping I take it off.

2. Sizing- it may seem weird that it can fit so many sizes but it is accurate. Between the extra zippered piece and the extenders this really fits all sizes.

3. Effectiveness- I pump three times a day Monday-Friday while I'm at work. It allows me to use the double pump and is really hands free. I typically hold the pump to me for the first few seconds of suction and then let go. Then I have both hands free to do whatever- including checking email, making phone calls, etc.

4. Longevity- this is well made, no question. It is not thin material but instead nice quality material that you can tell will continue to hold up well.

5. Coupon code- as one reviewer pointed out. Yes, when you receive the product there is a request for reviews on Amazon and if you do they will give you a few dollars off a second one. Here's the thing- it's a great product and I know lots of moms who use this product every day who love it and none of us have ever bought a second one using a coupon code or given reviews because of pressure due to a coupon code.

6. Compatibility- this will work with any breast pump that has flanges that can be placed in the bra- whether double, single, electric or hand. I have an Ameda Purely Yours double electric but I know several others who have Madela's and everything fits.

7. One gotcha- when using this make sure that you center the flange on yourself and that you feel the suction. I would recommend first pumping WITHOUT the bra to see how it feels. Then put the bra on and pump. The reason I say this is because if you don't have it centered and in securely the pump itself can break suction resulting is a loss of effective pumping. It also gives you an idea of exactly how large you need the bra and where the openings should be on you in order to hold your pump.

8. Number needed- I have one. I use it five days a week and don't feel the need to have numerous ones. Since it isn't worn for as long as a normal bra or in the same way by no means do I feel the need to have multiple. I know it's not the cheapest product considering you probably just bought nursing bras, breast pads, a pump, and everything else your baby needs but don't feel like you need multiple to get the benefit.

Overall this should be in every mom's pumping bag as it makes pumping as easy as it could possible be. I highly recommend this product!
0Comment|214 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon September 9, 2014
I haven't had the best luck with finding a nursing bra. I tried the Medela for a day, it wasn't comfortable and the zipper broke after 2 uses. Then I did the whole home hack and cut holes in my sports bra. I used that for 6 months. Then after being back at work a few months and getting tired of having to remove my shirt and bra every time I decided I needed a better way. Having the bad experience with the Medela one turned me off to buying a pumping bra, but I'm SUPER glad I gave this one a chance. I'll elaborate on what makes this better than the Medela and why I am in love with it (I'm uploading a few pics that help).

The positives:
-Perfect fit: This is what makes this the best bra out there. The other positives are just bonus. This had a few different features that will help almost anyone get a great fit. First, the back panel of the bra has a Velcro panel, so you can make it tighter or looser to fit perfect. I am a 36D right now, I ended up moving the sides in about an inch on each side and it fits perfect! There's also a small cloth section with a zipper on each side that you can zip into the middle. This will spread the nipple holes a little wider if your breasts are further apart. I didn't use this section, but I can imagine it would be helpful for some. With the Medela pumping bra there is no areas you can adjust. According to their sizing chart I was at the top end of a medium. I wondered if I should buy the large, but I figured I'd go with what their size chart said. It was a horrible fit! Medela has 6 different sizes! It's very hard to find the right size without going and trying them on.
-Flange holes: The cloth holding the flanges in place has vertical and horizontal sections. They stay in place very well. There's absolutely no slipping. I can also squeeze my one piece Medela flange through the hole, which I couldn't with the Medela pumping bra. The Medeal bra has a small circular hole, which isn't nearly as great of a design.
-Straps: This bra has optional straps. I haven't put them on yet, but I think I will. I would like having the little added support.
-Reversible: This bra can be used with the zipper either going down to up, or up to down. There are bra strap clips on the top and bottom. I like wearing it with the zipper going from the bottom up because it's easiest to do since I'm used that. But, the package says if you want to use manual pressure to get more milk out, you do the zipper reversed, unzip it a little way and then you can compress your breasts to get extra milk out.
-Material: This is extremely soft and comfortable!

The negatives:
-NONE!!! Well, I guess price can be considered a negative. But, with how much money that I would spend on formula, spending a few bucks extra on a good bra is worth it.

Let me start off by addressing something I read in a review. With my bra received a coupon to buy a 2nd bra for half off (plus $5 shipping) if I wrote a review. There was nothing saying it had to be a positive review. It would cost me about $24 for a second one (if I remember right). I chose not to buy another because I don't feel like I need 2 of them. But someone had said they would get a free one if they wrote a positive review. Maybe that was the case and now it's changed, I don't know. But, I'm writing a good review because it's a good product, not because I get a free bra.

Next, it took me a few tries to figure out how to get the bra and parts on and in the right spot. I had problems with my sports bra method with getting the breast shield directly over my nipple (I know it's almost TMI, but we're all breastfeeding moms, right?). With this one I tried a few methods. I've figured out that I like putting the bra on and zipping it up half way. Then I stick the skinny part of the breast shield through the hole on the inside and then center it over where it needs to go. Then I do the other side, center it over. Then I zip it up the rest of the way. I've always had great placement this way. This method doesn't work for my all-in-one breastpump supplies, but I don't use those quite as much.

Overall, if you are going to be pumping, whether it's a little or a lot, I recommend this! I can now wear my nursing bra, unhook it, put this pumping bra on top and then when I'm done I unhook and I'm good to go. This saves me a massive amount of time!
review image review image
22 comments|157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2009
I bought 2 of these from Amazon and it was so much better than what I was using before. This is a really well designed and thought product. That is why I was surprised when I found this piece of Velcro was sown inside with the cloth and hence rubbed against my back causing pain (you know what can happen when velcro rubs against skin). I figured out a way to use it without it hurting me but I still wanted to call the company and give them my feedback because I thought this was otherwise such a neat product. Anyways, I called the company and left a message in their voice mail. I got a call back the same day. Apparently, there were some made with this Velcro problem which they had removed from their stock but somehow Amazon had not removed theirs. Without my asking they said that they would send me 2 without the Velcro problem for free. And I got them the next day by FedEx. So, great product and customer service. The only caution is that Amazon may still be carrying the wrong ones. Hopefully, they would be removed from stock soon.
22 comments|360 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2013
After buying the product, I was disappointed to see that it included a coupon for another bra IF YOU WRITE A GREAT REVIEW of the product on Amazon.
Customers should know if the reviews they are reading are such because they get a kickback from the company. I bought the bra based on the raving reviews. The bra is not as fantastic as everyone says it is.
99 comments|357 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2015
Wow!! Definitely buy this! After doing a LOT of research on the best hands-free bra, I arrived at the decision to purchase this one. I initially bought the Medela Easy Expressions bra at a local store and was a) appalled by the small sizing and b) shocked that it wasn't adjustable. Simple Wishes is definitely the way to go. There is a ton of room to make this fit your body and adjust it as things change over time. You can't tell from the photos, but there is a velcro piece on the back that lets you adjust the girth, it also comes with a section to add to the zipper in the front to accommodate different widths between your breasts.
review image review image review image
on December 11, 2013
Took forever to put on and didn't keep the bottles close enough to my body to work correctly. Plus, who has time to take off her shirt at work? Once I learned to hold the bottles with my left hand and forearm and had my right hand free for iPhone-ing, I never looked back.
on May 19, 2011
Cut 2 holes out of old sports bra. Voila! A cheaper, better fitting, better looking alternative to this overpriced product.
55 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2015
review image
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2013
FIRST- take an old bra that already fits you and cut 1 inch slits in the front to fit the cups for the pump. That is all you need!
This type of thing is a must have BUT I found this very very uncomfortable. The fitting is done by both 2 zippers and velcro. I am medium sized and you cannot adjust how far spaced the cups are, so it makes my cups go out to the sides, it looks crazy and feels crazy. But worse is the ruff material around the breasts which irritate my breast the entire time. The whole thing slides down at times. I use it when my homemade comfortable, well fitting, cheap one is in the wash and every time I put it on I remember how much I dislike it. It get great reviews because being hands free is a must.