on January 4, 2014
It does what it should: it gets me where I need to go.

I beat the hell out of these lightweight shoes over the past 12 months, and they haven't lost any of their durability.

The only complaint I have is that I settled on ordering these from so far away. I couldn't find any eco-friendly or recycled shoes near my home in the Eastern USA.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on August 28, 2011
For the most part, these shoes exceeded my expectations. For about half the price of most shoes, you get a versatile, durable shoe that breathes well and is not heavy on the feet. The style is right too--not too dressy, not too casual. The footbeds, however, are completely flat, so you might want to buy inserts in addition to the shoes. While I'm pleased with the idea of buying shoes that are ultimately biodegradable, shipping the shoes from halfway around the world probably negates much of the environmental benefit. I don't know if Simple manufactures any of their other models in the US, but many eco-conscious consumers would be willing to pay a little extra for something produced closer to home.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again