To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Simplest Path to Personal and Planetary Awakening Step One:: FREE YOUR MIND Paperback – March 26, 2007
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Carl Sagan meets Carlos Castaneda meets Richard Dawkins meets the Buddha... Vincent Casspriano, Jr.'s The Simplest Path, Step One: FREE YOUR MIND cuts through all the Traditional religious and New Age mystic mumbo jumbo to reveal a simple step by step path anyone can follow to the attainment of personal enlightenment and the positive transformation of our world. An amazing achievement! -- Esra Free, author of Wicca 404: Advanced Goddess Thealogy
For Casspriano, remaining a victim of spiritual sleep and energetic exploitation by memes is a complex activity in which we unconsciously invest enormous amounts of psychic energy every day of our lives. Awakening is the product of a simple act of withdrawing that investment, which automatically re-energizes of our minds and lives... Anyone can do this. Spiritual awakening, in Casspriano's view, may be hard work, but it is not complicated work. The path to enlightenment is really rather shockingly simple. Fall out of love with the dream. Reclaim your psychic energy. Wake up to reality... -- Adam Clark, book reviewer, AlternativeApproaches.com
The Simplest Path... is not just a theoretical treatise; it is a call to action requiring a world-wide culture shift. -- Mike Kay, book reviewer, HealthyNewAge.com
From the Inside Flap
1. If what you want most from religion/spirituality is to be comforted in your sorrows or confusion, don't buy this book!
2. If what you want most from religion/spirituality is reassurance that you are perfect just as you are, or that what you already believe about yourself, God or reality is Ultimate Truth, don't buy this book!
3. If you believe that religion/spirituality is, and should forever remain, "higher," "beyond" or otherwise separate from the "tainted" real world of Earthly human events and issues, and you're not willing to relinquish that belief, don't buy this book!
4. If you believe that pursuing "airy-fairy" spiritual solutions to important real world human problems is hopelessly unrealistic, and you're not willing to relinquish that belief, don't buy this book!
5. If you are content to await rescue from the complications of human reality by Traditional religious, New Age, extraterrestrial or even extraordinary human saviors of any kind, and you are not willing to take an active role in the advancement of your own or Humanity's spiritual evolution, don't buy this book!
If, on the other hand, you crave spiritual understanding that is transformative, rather than comforting, that seeks truth beyond the limitations imposed by mere belief, that applies spiritual solutions to real contemporary human issues, and that puts the power and responsibility to succeed or fail in your quest right where it belongs - in your own capable hands - then you are ready for The Simplest Path.
Buy this book now!
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
While Vince Casspriano is to be congradulated for producing a book that presents both a methodology and a motivation for personal transformation, there are a few pitfalls here that the potential reader should be aware of before tackling this material. The author has some rather strong views on fossil fuel consumption, meet consumption, and the role of humans in the cycle of procreation. While I generally agree with his analysis on fossil fuel consumtion and meat consumption (as I have viewed large tracks of deforrested grazing land in developing countries), these viewpoints can distract the reader from the essential point here which is to rigourously question consensus reality.Read more ›
By delving into memes, Casspriano translates the spiritual concepts he has encountered into core spiritual tools for the achievement of personal and planetary awakening.
The fat is stripped away_this book is essential.
Find out two actions that every serious student already knows that could make humanity sustainable_time is running out, as we are aware.
For Goodness sake, use this book!
All this book comes down to after you strip away the nonsense is two things. First, admit that you don't truly know anything. Second, know yourself. Do those two things (they essentially both mean to question EVERYTHING), and you'll have Casspriano's "Planetary Awakening," with 15 bucks still in your pocket. And you'll be following the fundamental truths already said by Socrates.. so do yourself a favor and pick up Plato's "Apology" and read up on the Socratic dialogue on how to live a good life. And don't stop there, because you can't be sure he's right.
And I have 10 bucks that says these other couple of reviews were written by the book publisher. In any case, ignore the hype.
It's just a waste of time. Memes? There's no possible awakening, by changing or eliminating them, because memes belongs to the mind and the true awakening doesnt. As simple as this, no more explanations needed.