- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002CT26RM
- Item model number: 881950
- Average Customer Review: 148 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #87,414 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Cut paper and fabric easily, and with precision, for sewing and crafting projects; great for scrapbooking and paper crafts;
- Cutting is done by pressure between drum and blade, not by sharpness, this makes our blades last longer than traditional rotary cutter blades;
- Machine blades for pinking and straight cutting are included; other blades available are: large wave blade, small wave blade, deckle blade, perforating blade, and scallop blade
- Cut paper and fabric
- Excellent for sewing, crafting
- Box becomes storage case with handle
- Suitable for cutting paper, felt, oilcloth, fleece, cotton, lightweight wools and more
- The box becomes a storage case with handle
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Similar to the first reviewer, I was completely dissatisfied. First, because the foot pedal chord is quite short, it is awkward to use. Second, there is no on/off switch. To try to increase the cutting tension, you have to rotate a screw head on the side of the machine. For safety reasons, that means unplugging it each time. Third, after tightening the screw so that I could cut fabric, I found that the fabric gets caught under the blade and does not move smoothly. I tried this several times with different thicknesses (I was trying to cut cotton).
Save your money and the trouble of having to return the unit. I thought the Simplicity name brand meant quality, but I was wrong.
Blade is not sharp enough and it takes special blades not normal rotary cutter blades -And at this price not worth the $$$.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This little machine is AWESOME!!!!!
I just started making Rag Rugs and cutting strips from a King, Queen, Double or even a Twin sheet was killing me. Read more
I am going to buy one of these. But it will only be when I buy the accompanying table also, to make full use of it.
I'm buying it for quilting purposes. Read more
Works great! cuts single piece of fabric with no problem. Have only used cotton and duck material and it worl fine.Published 7 months ago by Cecilia Melton
works fine if you need a very short strip, other wise it goes all weird and doesn't do very goodPublished 8 months ago by Dorothy F. Ratto
This is a great tool if you have a lot of straight cuttingPublished 8 months ago by Barbara A. Kurth
No useful instructions, so no idea whether user error or lousy product. I've used the available videos in addition to the paltry bit of information in the package but have yet to... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Coal Camp Girl