Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer

on October 1, 2015
Bought these 4 my husband's Halloween costume. They look amazing on him & he seemed pretty happy with them. Hope he wears them more frequently than just 4 halloween. He normally wears a 32. They fit perfectly.
review image
on June 23, 2016
About the fit: I've worn 32" waist all my adult life; I have a 32" inseam. The fit is tight but not restrictive or uncomfortable. Not worried about splitting the pants. The key is the slightly stretchy fabric the pants are made out of. There is faux leather on top of this fabric in the front and the read pockets. So it's not wrap around faux leather. But its probably enough faux leather to get by for a punk outfit. You, however, are not going to get into a motorcycle gang based on it, however. It borders on costume, but for the price . . . Again, they are exactly what they claim: skinny trousers with front panels of faux leather.
on July 6, 2016
I love these pants- theyre not full faux leather, only the front of them is. The back is a softer, denim like fabric with a nice stretch to them, which allows you to have a form fitting leathery look without the inflexibility and discomfort uof a full leather or pleather outfit. The legs are a bit long however.
on February 7, 2016
These have no give to them at all. I ordered them for my son and they fit him but the first time he wore them they tore right down the side. So be sure you don't plan to wear them more than once or order them baggy so there isn't any chance of them pulling tights or they will tear.
on January 19, 2016
While the pants are rather stylish, they are also cheaply made. I understood that when I was making my purchase, but the left pocket was not sewn into the pants and, despite sizing suggestions, they were far too large. The pants themselves are elastic so there's really no need to order more than a size or two up.
review image review image
on May 11, 2015
Pants are definitely skinny jeans. They fit snugly but we were using them as a dance costume and the first time my son did a leap he split them. I am going to try and fix them. They looked really good and were just what we were looking for as a costume it's just that there was no room for movement (at least not as much movement as he does when he dances).
on May 31, 2016
> I just feel strange wearing these
> It's not your fault
> But I'm projecting my insecurities on you
> So you get 4 stars
> Instead of 5
> Just be happy
> I didn't return it
on October 23, 2015
Works great for my Halloween costume. Might actually wear it out for real some time!

My waist is actually 33" and I ordered a 32 and it fit perfectly.

As others have said, the "leather" doesn't go all the around, but it actually doesn't look bad, and keeps you from being too hot (temperature-wise, that is, haha).
on November 1, 2013
Love the quality pf the pants. The front of the pants and the back pockets are the parts made of leather. The rest of the jeans are like a cotton/denim. I was originally looking for an all-leather skinny pants, and ordered these by accident. Nevertheless am more than satisfied with this product, and I actually like it more than what I was originally looking for. The detail and simplicity is excellent, giving them a clean look. They also fit perfectly, I did not have to wear a belt, although I choose to.
on November 11, 2015
Okay when I first got these I didn't think they would fit. I got size 33. I normally where 32. Sometimes 34. Luckily these pants flex well. It's perfect on my girly legs. Too many women have been chasing me with these on. I get lots of compliments by alot of people. I love how they are made. I like the Jean material mixed with the leather look. Length. I usually where 32x32. The length was perfect. But could have been a tad bit longer. Looks good with boots. Do not wear converses!