Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simplified Style Handbag Elegant Shoulder Bag Canvas Purse
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 29, 2012
I am extremely disappointed in this product. I did not expect anything spectacular or elegant. I hoped it would be attractive enough for casual use when I don't want to use one of my better bags. This bag is awful. The construction is shoddy, the faux leather is thin and very cheap-looking, and the gold-tone is already coming off the chain. I won't even use this as a shopping bag. I am embarrassed to put it in the Goodwill box.
33 comments|133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2013
Bag is small, looks huge in the photo, but is about half the size. Fabric looks dirty and is not at all crisp as it appears online. Faux leather looks terrible. Chain is very cheap. What a rip off.
on December 9, 2012
This is the poorest excuse of a purse I have ever seen!!!!! The company reduced them 70 per cent so I would keep them. So I did. I was going to have to return them to China and pay the shipping. They look nice in the picture, however, the picture is very deceiving!!!! They need to take them off line!!!!!!!!!!
11 comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
This has very bad quality, the material is plastic and feels toasted. The bag looks NOTHING like the photo. I wouldn't recommend this bag, Its not even worth half the price, don't waist your money on this.
on September 3, 2012
i brought the bag thinking i got a great item. three days later the bag straps pop. i try to fix it and the other strap pops. now i only use it was fashion wear. nothing as an everyday bag
on January 4, 2013
The item looks good and bigger in picture only. The rings came off as soon as I took it out of the plastic. I can't believe they used this kind of chain for something that is supposed to carry stuff women usually carry. I only had my wallet, Kindle Fire, pens, and body spray in it; but I was only a few steps out of my apartment building, and I had to gather and pick up my stuff from the street because one of the handles snapped. I received it fast, though. By the way, was the original price really $56.00??? One seller is selling it for $13.00, which is still too much for its quality. I should've waited longer; I might've gotten it for free with another purchase.

Whoever graded this product excellent is misleading consumers.
on June 12, 2013
Was worried about the strength of the chain link on the handle. So far it is holding up. Full Zip across the top! Yippee! Inside zip compartment. I put a heavy dinosaur-type laptop, 3 textbooks, and a few other items and it is okay for now. No complaints! It is definitely a Summer-chic item with versatility.
on October 25, 2012
The chain is turning colors . One of the screws fell Out on the tassel . It gets dirty easily nd it small
on April 29, 2013
when I ordered this bag, I was not expecting a top of the line bag, being how cheap it is ... but I was not expecting the chains to be plastic ... the day I got the bag, the chain snapped in half on one of the straps. I was able to put it back together. The next day, the zipper broke. And then the chain snapped again. I am throwing this bag in the garbage. It is such a shame because it is so cute! I would ask for a refund but the shipping and handling wouldn't be worth it for ten dollars. I suggest you not to get this bag if you're looking for durability and quality. maybe it can suffice for a beach bag or something.
on August 30, 2012
The bag is cheap and looks and feels cheap too. The bag is smaller than it appears on the photo. If you really want something inexpensive for a casual occasion this bag is ok.

See 1 answered question