4.0 out of 5 stars Sticking may become an issue
Great minds think alike. I bought this set for my daughter for Xmas and oddly she bought the exact same set for me for Xmas.

To begin with I was in love with this set. But I am keeping a close eye on it. It seems that the more I use the pans, items are beginning to stick to the bottoms.

I have never put these in the dishwasher....always washed by...
Published on January 19, 2010 by Karen E.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
The first time I put the cookie sheet in the oven at 400 degrees F, it warped in less than 5 minutes. Either I got a defective one or this is a horrible product. Not worth the time or money to return it.
Published on December 1, 2010 by Patrick A. Mccarthy

4.0 out of 5 stars Sticking may become an issue, January 19, 2010
Karen E. (Northglenn, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)

I have never put these in the dishwasher....always washed by hand and dried immediately. I have also never used any type of cooking spray on them as I find this tends to ruin pans and make them impossible to clean.

I am hoping this doesn't become a problem in the future, as I really do like the set. It seems well constructed and well worth the money. My pans are calphalon also and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Cake pans are small ones and so are the bread pans...not full size.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked them., December 7, 2009
Meno (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)
I got all the shapes I needed for a low price. The 8" round cake pans almost look like pie plates so they're a bit smaller than I expected but I didn't need any bigger. The loaf bread is 9" by 5", which I hope helps because I was wondering about the size before buying and I couldn't find the details anywhere. I'm happy with my purchase, they all work great and after baking my breads and muffins just come right out of the pan so the nonstick works great. I wash them by hand and getting any food residue from them is very easy too. They look sturdy, not like other cheap products that seem sheet thin. These are great for regular home baking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, December 1, 2010
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars These warp the second you expose them to heat, October 6, 2011
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)
I just used my two flat pans for the first time - each warped (loudly) within a minute of being placed into a 345 degree oven. Now my food is cooking with one side closer to the heat than the other. Total fail.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last and waranty sucks!, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)
I bought this set back in December and now I already have the non stick material coming off on my food! They have a lifetime warranty (great seller!?) except when I call Calphalon they want YOU to pay to ship it to them for it to be "evaluated" and they can "decide if it's defective". Now of course in my case, I'm certain it would be, since I'm sure the non-stick material is not edible, but by the time I now pay $10-15 to ship one of these pans to them for "evaluation", wouldn't it just be more worth it to buy another set at this point?! Pretty sad. I don't recommend this set for long time use. I also have some of the calphalon classics bake-ware pieces that I bought at their outlet and I would say the classic set is more durable than this. I went with this one(before i got to try the classic bake-ware) vs the classic set because the muffin pan on the classic is only 6 vs this set has 12. I still have to consider whether to just replace the pan or mail it in, which is very upsetting. I've gotten more than a years worth of use out of no-good Walmart brand bake-ware and here I bought a calphalon set, thinking I was getting the best and this pan only got use maybe 5 times before the non-stick starts sticking to my food!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great baking set, although I've had some problems., December 2, 2011
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)
Overall this purchase was a great one for me. I wanted a good set of baking pans because I am just starting to live on my own. The non stick element was a bonus for me, because I am a novice cook. My pans are still in great shape right now, but I have come across a few issues.

First off, these pans can scratch very easily. This is true of all non-stick cookware, but these seem to be very prone to scratches. Obviously you shouldn't use any sort of metal utensil on these pans, but I have scratches on mine from using wooden utensils. So, I am sticking to plastic utensils from now on.

Secondly, the baking sheet warps quite often when placed in an oven over 375 degrees. The first time it happened there was a loud bang from the oven. It startled me, and I thought the sheet broke or something. When this happens, one half of the sheet will lift slightly off the rack it is on, and this may cause your food to slide on the sheet or cook unevenly.

Other than two issues mentioned above, this set is still a great one for anyone starting out. The loaf pan is perfect for making lasagna for 2. The cake pans are great for making a simple 2 layer cake.

2.0 out of 5 stars Calphalon 6 Piece Bakeware Feedback, August 28, 2009
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)
Good non-stick coating. Look out for the sizes of these pans. They are smaller than your typical baking products. The very first time these pans were washed in the dishwasher, I had rusty water run out of the rolled seams. Stained my towels with rust!

5.0 out of 5 stars Calphalon Bakeware Set, December 2, 2008
Reviewer Mary (Little Falls, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)
I don't have much luck with non stick products as the non stick finish never seems to last. I purchased several sets because the price was cheap enough that I figure that I would just throw them away after the finish wears off. It came in just in time for all the holiday baking and so far it's been working great but then again it's only been a month! The bakeware is a little lighter than I expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rusty, April 14, 2010
J. Milleker (Baltimore, MD, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set (Kitchen)
After just one trip through the dishwasher these pans rusted and they rusted quickly. Sadly, I'm into day 40 of owning them and Amazon won't take them back. My only hope is that Calphalon offers a return. After grabbing the muffin pan and having a a few tablespoons of rust water drip from being trapped in the rolled edge my confidence in the product is at zero.

There is rust visible on the rolled underedges, the seams (muffin pan) and already eating away at a small scratch I accidentally put in the cake pan. I have always heard that Calphalon was a great product, this was my first purchase and boy was I disappointed.

I hope it's just a problem in this batch, I will update my review when I hear back from their warranty department.

2.0 out of 5 stars Warped, December 29, 2010
These warped after 2 uses. I was
Baking asparagus and heard a loud pop. When I checked the oven my cookie sheet had warped significantly.

Simply Calphalon Nonstick 6-Piece Bakeware Set