- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3 x 3 inches ; 5.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00114PTMS
- Item model number: H97003-9701
- Average Customer Review: 209 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #87,645 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.95 shipping
Simply Soft Yarn H97003 6-Ounce/315-Yard Skein of Yarn, White
|Price:||$7.63 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.90 (34%)|
- Unmatched softness, drape and luster to knit and crochet your world in style
- Machine washable and dryable for easy care
- Full range of traditional, bright and on-trend fashion colors that all work well together
- Made from high quality, 100-percent Super-Soft No-Dye-Lot Acrylic fiber
- Weight category: 4; 100-percent acrylic; Solids: 6-ounce/170g; 315yd/288m; Ombres: 4-ounce/114g; 208yd/190;2m; Gauge: 18st by 24r = 4-inch/10cm on size 8/5mm needles and H8/5mm hook
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I bought several skeins of this yarn for a project just because I liked the colors, and I was tired of using Red Heart super saver. I used the Caron for my first knitted project; a scarf. The yarns are soft and there are some beautiful colors available, but, the plys of the strand split very easily. What I mean is when you are working, it is easy to put the needle right through the strand, and if you aren't paying close attention (i.e working while looking at tv), you could easily knit both halves of the same strand and add another stich on that row. The same is true for croheting. There seems to be ample yardage on the skeins; one is enough to do an adult sized scarf with a little left over.
This yarn knits up really well. It is very, very soft. Some yarns irritate my skin when knitting for a long time, but this never does. It is machine washable and dryable. The baby blanket I made from this yarn has been through the wash many times and still looks new. It doesn't seem to get damaged, shrink, or get crackly after being put in the dryer.
The center pulls always seem to work well and don't get as tangled as some other brands.
One con: If you are not careful sharp needles do split the yarn when knitting (so you only knit half the strand). You do have to pay a little more attention. Bamboo needles have fixed that problem for me though. I have not had much splitting when I crochet with this yarn.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product for baby afghans. Very easy to work with even though it is so soft. I would recommend to others.Published 1 day ago by Beverly K Kurys
I was expecting the yarn string to be thicker, but it wasn't (have worked with yarns ranked medium in weight and this is thinner). Read morePublished 1 day ago by C.B.
I was given multiple skeins of this yarn and I like it very much. It feels very soft and the colors look nice. I have yet to make anything with the yarn. Read morePublished 3 days ago by gwynny7
Even though this yarn is on the thinner, lighter side, I love it! I love Caron yarn!Published 13 days ago by Texas Filly
This is a great yarn for blanket crochet projects. I love how it does not rub raw spots in my fingers, and I can keep working for hours. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Sparrow Theis
Great product! Soft material. I used it to make "rapunzel" hair for my daughter's birthday party and it looked great! Read morePublished 19 days ago by TNguyen