Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2011
Considering the extra that one pays for organic products, this product did not deliver. For one thing it did not pass my smell or taste tests. Thyme is a fantastic herb, and I expected the organic to be even more robust than non-organic. I understand that it is dried for packaging, but even so, I did not expect to have to "struggle" so much to extract it's aroma or develop its flavor profile in my dishes. Non-chef that I am , I have been around the kitchen long enough to know what I am working with when it comes to my favorite herbs and spices. This brand does not measure up.
on December 14, 2013
THIS IS MY GO TO HERB. IT IS JUST RIGHT TO ADD TO MANY OF MY DISHES, USE IT ALL THE TIME (SMILE)
AND IT COMES 3 BOTTLES AT A TIME, AND AT A GOOD PRICE...MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT YOU'LL FIND AT BRICK AND MORTAR STORES. THE CONTAINERS ARE AS NICE AS ANY FANCY SPICE RACK SET. I'M HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE...THANK YOU AMAZON......CONNIE
on February 17, 2013
The herb quality is acceptable for winter months; however, as stated in other reviews, it is very dry and can lack aroma and some taste. My only nagging concern is a very slow pour when shaken through the provided lid; however, it does keep us from having to replace herbs very often.
on April 5, 2010
Simply Organic brand is one of the best choices to have on hand until you can get growing fresh herbs when winter is over. Excellent flavor and you know it's good for you because of what's not in it.
on February 26, 2015