5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carseat!
Published on August 31, 2010 by no_perfectangel

1.0 out of 5 stars Cool but not quality
We've had this seat now for about 2 years and I wouldn't recommend it. The name and brand are cool but that's about all getting a thumbs up. My son can now pull the top latch open himself at age three. While sleeping his head falls forward without the side pillows that were bothersome. I don't feel it's as safe as my britax so I'm looking to replace.
Published on November 25, 2010 by Racerryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carseat!, August 31, 2010
This review is from: Simpson Child Car Seat
This is such a good quality carseat! It's easy to take apart when you need to clean it, adjusting the straps are no problem, and your child is comfortable sitting in this seat. The cup holder is easy for them to access too. Another great thing is the color its black so you don't see all the little stains like you would with a lighter colored material. The 5 point harness is wonderful you can be sure you child is very safe in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT - CRASH TESTED, December 18, 2010
Steve Dietrich (Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Monica CA, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Simpson Child Car Seat
I bought the seat as a gift for my nephew and his wife who were expecting a child.

The choice of the Simpson seat was easy-I trust the company's quality products . As a former racer we used a lot of racing safety equipment from Simpson (driving suits, accessories , seat, belts, nets etc) and was always impressed with the company. The fact that that the seat looked cool was just an added bonus.

When I visited we put the seat together in a few minutes over a cup of coffee . Everything was logical. Worked great, looked great. The only thing missing was a Goodyear hat and a Dale Earnhart T shirt.

Fast forward a few months

A few hours ago a text arrived from his wife. The car had been totaled, but the seat performed and all was well with their treasured daughter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cool but not quality, November 25, 2010