Look what you get in this cromulent compendium!
Comprehensive episode synopses for 20 seasons of The Simpsons
, including 128 new gut-busting episodes never before covered! Stuff you may have missed! More screen shots than ever before! Over four hundred character profiles! Every chalkboard phrase Bart has ever written! Nifty new art throughout! Quotes and quips from all your favorite characters! Two or more jam-packed pages devoted to every episode!
As well as:
• Every couch gag
• A complete filmography of "Itchy & Scratchy"
• Every "D'oh" or "Mmm..." Homer has ever uttered
• Every song ever sung by the citizens of Springfield
• Every marquee message from the First Church of Springfield
• A tribute to star of stage, screen, infomercials, and filmstrips, Troy McClure
• The largest collection of Krusty the Clown merchandise outside of Bart's bedroom
• A complete list of celebrity guest stars
And much, much more...
Packaged in the ultimate wraparound slipcase and weighing in at a hefty 8.8 pounds, Simpsons World The Ultimate Episode Guide
: Seasons 1-20
is meant for reading, not throwing!
A Look Inside Simpsons World The Ultimate Episode Guide: Seasons 1-20
(Click on Image to Enlarge)
About the Author
Matt Groening, the creator and executive producer of the Emmy® Award-winning series The Simpsons, as well as creator of the cartoon strip "Life in Hell" and the animated FOX television series Futurama, is the man responsible for bringing animation back to primetime and creating an immortal nuclear family. In addition, Groening formed Bongo Comics Group in 1993 and currently serves as publisher of The Simpsons Library of Wisdom, Simpsons Episode Guides, Simpsons Comics, Bart Simpson Comics, Radioactive Man Comics, Simpsons Comics Treasure Trove, the annual Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror, Futurama Comics and more than 36 comic compilations, as well as many instant classics including Bart Simpsons Guide to Life, The Simpsons Handbook and The Simpsons Uncensored Family Album.