5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pets, Gorgeous horses! (Mac version)
Published on October 2, 2011 by whiterabbit

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashed
Downloaded the demo for my macbook air…. it crashed every time I tried to make a horse. Creating cats and dogs was fine but regret downloading.
Published 4 months ago by Phillip Trexel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pets, Gorgeous horses! (Mac version), October 2, 2011
whiterabbit "harmony" (Yakima, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sims 3 Create-A-Pet Demo [Mac Download] (Software Download)
I am so looking forward to the release of Sims 3 Pets, and am thrilled they added horses this time around. The demo downloaded to my Apple Mac Pro without any problems and plays fine on there. I just can't wait to get the full game. The graphics look very nice from what I can see. There are a ton of breeds in the dogs/cats/horses categories. Some of the horse breeds available are ones I hadn't even heard of before (and I am a horse enthusiast). My favorite breed in real life is the Arabian, and that breed in the Sims 3 Pets is very well represented... looks very authentic (and beautiful). The animal sounds seem authentic also, from the little I got to hear (whinnying sounds like whinnying etc). The choices of colors and markings are highly variable and well thought out. Movements also seem natural and graceful. And the range of pet personalities has broadened and vastly improved since Sims 2 Pets. It looks like the game is going to be lots of fun, and of much larger scope that the earlier Sims Pets games, not to mention with much improved graphics. Oh, and dogs now come in vastly different sizes (small or medium/large), which is a happy improvement over the past Sims Pets games, where all breeds looked pretty much the same size, if I remember correctly. The large breeds, however, are still not large enough, with breeds like the Saint Bernard appearing pretty much the same size as a Labrador Retriever, or so it appears in the demo.

4.0 out of 5 stars For a demo, it's pretty limited., January 7, 2012
I've got mixed feelings about this demo. It lets you create a pet which is SURPRISINGLY complicated and allows you to get reeeaaallly specific with detail which I think is awesome! But once you're done creating the pet's character, the demo is over. I personally own the expansion now and think it's kind of foolish how much they leave out of the demo. I get how awesome and crazy the making of the pet part is, I had no idea that it would be SO in-depth and specific with detail but I was disappointed at the same time that I didn't get to see at all what the game play of this expansion would be like. Especially after I bought it! Because the game play is awesome! There are SO many cool, new features and many, many new items, of course, which I love. There's even an entirely new town which is always an awesome bonus with any Sims 3 expansion. I like it a lot. I love this expansion but feel like the demo should have offered more variety as far as showing you what you actually get from the expansion. Since the demo is free, I still highly recommend checking it out. :) This might be my favorite expansion so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a tease!!, September 27, 2011
what a tease, it's so awesome but all you can do is create the pet you don't get to actually interact with your sims. but i can't wait for full version, i can already tell i'm adicted. preorder now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't talk about it., March 4, 2013
thx for make this game so fun it is!!!!
if u like simulation , puchase it!
it is so awesome game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, February 24, 2013
This app was really fun to play with and got me excited to get the full game. It's a great time killer as well! Can't wait to get the full version.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crashed, February 23, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work!, August 7, 2013
I wish I could give HALF a star. I tried opening the program several times, but it won't run and I can't play it. I'm just glad it was free.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, April 5, 2014
I tried several times but I could not get this to work. I mean it was free and everything but I still feel like I wasted my time and space on my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun preview..., February 26, 2014
I thought this was a nice preview of the Pets EP creative capacity. Obviously, it isn't something I would use for more than a couple of sessions, but it was nice to experience that specific part of the Sims 3 Pets EP. It definitely helped me decide whether or not I wanted to add that to my Sims 3 experience (I did end up buying the EP after using this download and seeing some Let's-Play videos).

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, January 25, 2014
It wouldnt work, it would just stop on the page with the diamond on it, it never got to the actual game part

If we could say zero i would

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›