5.0 out of 5 stars Movie stuff!
Cool stuff for the Sims.
Published 5 days ago by Jillian

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was honestly disappointed in the variety on this. I was hoping for more Superhero stuff and I feel that the amount of extra items that this pack came with wasn't enough to justify the cost.

It wasn't terrible, but I don't think I'll buy another stuff pack.
Published 8 months ago by Kelly Pieters

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 3, 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 Movie Stuff [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

It wasn't terrible, but I don't think I'll buy another stuff pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Movie stuff!, July 5, 2014
Cool stuff for the Sims.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 3, 2014
This stuff pack is useless.

3.0 out of 5 stars The items are beautiful, but not completely useful, May 9, 2014
Although the quality of the items, hair and clothes is good, I have a hard time finding much use for them. It's definitely a great pack for people who use the game for fantasy play, and I could see it being useful for players who like to take photos and videos. The stuff pack centers around three themes: Western cowboy stuff, haunted house stuff and superhero stuff. Combining the Western stuff with farming worlds makes sense. The haunted stuff fits in well with Midnight Hollow and Moonlight Falls, and the superhero stuff kind of loosely fits in with Oasis Landing and Lunar Lakes. I recommend this product for those who need all of the Sims games and those who like fantasy play.

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, April 15, 2014
Can't say I've really learned to enjoy this stuff pack yet. So far it's mostly made available a selection of costumes, hats, and hairstyles that I don't select, but I just bought a couple more expansion packs this may be relevant to, so we'll see.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing fancy, but worth it if you play the Sims a lot., March 20, 2014
Nicholas Bell (Ypsilanti, Mi United States) - See all my reviews
More stuff for the Sims. Nothing wrong with it, but not a huge value. It would be best if bought when on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sims rock!, January 3, 2014
I've been playing the Sims games since they came out with the first one. They just keep getting better and better!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, January 3, 2014
This is a tiny file compared to other stuff packs, so it must not contain very much. For comparison, I own two other stuff packs that I purchased from Amazon: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, which is 208 MB and Master Suite Stuff which is 170 MB. Movie Stuff is 3 KB.

Also, this download has to be installed through Origin, and that won't work unless your base game is installed through Origin. Mine is not, and I didn't notice the fine print before I bought it, so this is useless to me. I have two other stuff packs that I purchased from Amazon, and neither forces you to install through Origin, so I had no reason to assume this one would be any different. The "requires Origin" is in small print at the bottom of the product description.

The installation thing is my own fault, but since this was such a big change from how things were done in the past, the "Requires Origin" should have been in a large font near the top of the product description. I feel like this was a bait & switch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!!!, March 16, 2014
I thought the sims movies stuff was something completely different!! My expectations included it allowing you to make your own movies, more interactions, etc. this expansion pack only gives you a few ugly costumes and some appliance themed items; that is not worth what I paid. In my opinion this is probably the only expansion pack, and I have all of them except a 2 or 3 of the worlds, that I completely regret buying.

The Sims 3 Movie Stuff [Online Game Code]