Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 3, 2014
This is a tiny file compared to other stuff packs, so it must not contain very much. For comparison, I own two other stuff packs that I purchased from Amazon: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, which is 208 MB and Master Suite Stuff which is 170 MB. Movie Stuff is 3 KB.

Also, this download has to be installed through Origin, and that won't work unless your base game is installed through Origin. Mine is not, and I didn't notice the fine print before I bought it, so this is useless to me. I have two other stuff packs that I purchased from Amazon, and neither forces you to install through Origin, so I had no reason to assume this one would be any different. The "requires Origin" is in small print at the bottom of the product description.

The installation thing is my own fault, but since this was such a big change from how things were done in the past, the "Requires Origin" should have been in a large font near the top of the product description. I feel like this was a bait & switch.
on April 15, 2014
Can't say I've really learned to enjoy this stuff pack yet. So far it's mostly made available a selection of costumes, hats, and hairstyles that I don't select, but I just bought a couple more expansion packs this may be relevant to, so we'll see.
on June 11, 2015
Fun addition to the game, but it's cheaper to get the game as a disc version at half price books. Certainly not my favorite addition to the game as I would have preferred seasons or the college addition to the game since it has more changes to the actual game play. This one is mostly just additional furniture.
on May 9, 2014
Although the quality of the items, hair and clothes is good, I have a hard time finding much use for them. It's definitely a great pack for people who use the game for fantasy play, and I could see it being useful for players who like to take photos and videos. The stuff pack centers around three themes: Western cowboy stuff, haunted house stuff and superhero stuff. Combining the Western stuff with farming worlds makes sense. The haunted stuff fits in well with Midnight Hollow and Moonlight Falls, and the superhero stuff kind of loosely fits in with Oasis Landing and Lunar Lakes. I recommend this product for those who need all of the Sims games and those who like fantasy play.
on November 3, 2013
I was honestly disappointed in the variety on this. I was hoping for more Superhero stuff and I feel that the amount of extra items that this pack came with wasn't enough to justify the cost.

It wasn't terrible, but I don't think I'll buy another stuff pack.
on March 16, 2014
I thought the sims movies stuff was something completely different!! My expectations included it allowing you to make your own movies, more interactions, etc. this expansion pack only gives you a few ugly costumes and some appliance themed items; that is not worth what I paid. In my opinion this is probably the only expansion pack, and I have all of them except a 2 or 3 of the worlds, that I completely regret buying.
on November 9, 2014
I love the Sims 3 and all the expansion packs. This one is no different. It adds great items and actions to the game!
on January 3, 2014
I've been playing the Sims games since they came out with the first one. They just keep getting better and better!
on March 20, 2014
More stuff for the Sims. Nothing wrong with it, but not a huge value. It would be best if bought when on sale.
on March 4, 2015
Interesting costumes, but there isn't much use for them. I was hoping for a little more.