5.0 out of 5 stars Omega Q plus
Published 11 months ago by E. Weightman

3.0 out of 5 stars vitamin world???
Its all so confusing what to take and where to get it. I saw dr. Sinatra on dr. oz show so I placed an order for his multivitamin for women. Not sure if I feel or see any great value but they didn't hurt.
Published 12 months ago by richard manjone

5.0 out of 5 stars Omega Q plus, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Sinatra's Omega Q Plus & Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women (30-day Supply) (Health and Beauty)
I bought women's vitamin and the omega in this combined item. I dont know which of the two vitamins are doing this but after just a few weeks they have turned my rough dry skin into velvety soft skin and my nails are growing like crazy with no more splitting and soft instead of rugged cuticles. I took both bottles with me for my annual checkup and my doctor looked them over and approved 100% but told me to add krill to it at night for the phospholipids and to also add Udo oil once a day to a salad or something. My total cholesterol also went up 100 points but she is not worried because my triglycerides are great and my Hdl also soared bringing all my ratios into good or ideal numbers. She agrees with dr Sinatra that total cholesterol is meaningless, it's triglycerides and ratios that matter most. My triglyceride/Hdl ratio went down from 1.5 to 1.35. Excellent. Along with a change in diet to more organic raw fruits and veggies and whole foods instead of processed foods I was able to stop all bp and cholesterol meds in 4 months. I will keep buying these vitamins even though they are expensive for myself and my hubby. It's costly like organic foods but its a trade off for what we no longer buy, junk and processed food which was slowly destroying our health. We consider it an investment in our long term health as we approach our 60s

Amazon please put these on subscribe and save.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, August 10, 2013
WORKS GREAT AND I FEEL BETTER. I AM A DIABETIC AND MY BLOOD SUGARS HAVE BEEN BETTER USE A GOOD VITAMIN

3.0 out of 5 stars vitamin world???, June 26, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars After 30 days didn't see much difference, May 29, 2013
Ok maybe you need more than 30 days to see a difference but for myself the only thing I can say is that when I had my blood work done is that my calcium levels were not high which made my doctor happy but what didn't make her happy was my cholesterol level which went up. Was it my diet or the vitamins I really don't know but right now I have to go onto cholesterol medications again so that's my result right now. Just in case yes I've read his books so at least I'm still trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars omega q plus, January 12, 2013
omega q plus is a great product. been taking it for about 5 months along with a healthy diet. dr was going to put me on cholostrol med if i didn't get my col down below 200. now 196.also help me stay on a low dose blood pressure med also improve my vision. i recommend it to all my friends. first time ordering the women vitamins will review them later if they are half as good as omega q plus then they are great. and they was delivered right on time.

Rate and Discover Movies