5.0 out of 5 stars Great Photo Printing Service
Published on September 2, 2011 by L. Domingo

3.0 out of 5 stars Postagram Postcards
Love the quality, font, and design. Have a big problem with the "hand written" signature; it's small and hardly visible, stuck in the bottom left of the postcard. If they fix this problem the cards will be excellent.
Published 14 months ago by Terry Vance Sheldon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Photo Printing Service, September 2, 2011
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
For $0.99 You can send a postcard of your picture to anyone anywhere, even yourself. In addition you can pop out the picture to hang on the wall, refrigerator, or just prop up somewhere. They have great service and the quality is good. I used this to send thank you cards for my son's birthday, I included a group picture of all the kids. Everyone loved the nice surprise they got in the mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & cheap way to connect with family!, September 17, 2011
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
Perfect way to share memories with family and friends. $0.99 sends the postcard via snail mail which are of great quality! Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but slow, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
I know it's snail mail and all, but a postcard in the US is supposed to be delivered in less than 7 days. I sent one two places, to my wife and our friends outside of Seattle. My wife got it 7 days ahead of the other one.

Pros - cool idea you get to include what you want in a postcard including you, good quality picture, nice glossy card

Cons - apparently inconsistent delivery times

3.0 out of 5 stars Postagram Postcards, July 8, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars cute app, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
Great idea to send personalized postcards to anyone from anywhere. Uses your own pictures, but there is a cost per card.

5.0 out of 5 stars postagrams, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
Love this app. My grandsons love getting the cards in the mail. It's a great pick me up for a bad day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Postagram, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
I love this app, the photos you pick yourself, what a special gift to receive. And you can take the pic off the postcard and keep in your wallet :) Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App!!, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
Great app. Great idea!!! I sent some postcards out to just test it for when I go on vacation to see if it really works. I saw the postcard I sent to my sister and the quality is great. She got it about 3 or 4 days after I purchased the postcard. I just love that she can pop out the picture and keep it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, August 16, 2013
shermommy (Pembroke, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
I always enjoyed sending and receiving postcards. It seems there is no longer a big selection in stores and some have stopped selling g stamps making it harder. I can take personalized photos for people or send the same one to several houses. You get the cute photo that pops out or keep the card intact. We have also used them as thank yous, sending pics of the kids playing with the gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fun!!!, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Postagram Postcards (App)
Easy to use, inexpensive, and fun! I ONLY WISH I had a front facing camera. Love sending the postcards...and getting them!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Postagram Postcards
Postagram Postcards by Sincerely Inc.
$0.00