Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish Enamel 1100 Blue By You
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 15, 2014
I like this company. However, their product has a strong odor sometimes. The darker colors are great an pop nicely, but will scrap off on white/light paper/books/etc. Little hard to get off sometimes so make sure you have a strong nail polish remover.
on July 14, 2014
YES.YES. Truly the first dark blue I ADORE. It has a LITTLE glitter in it...tiny glitter. It dries fast, and LASTS. I was not familiar with the Sinful Colors line of nail polish, but you can rest assured that I WILL become very familiar with it. Great color, great polish. Going to go look at the rest of the line right now, it is not available in my area.EDIT...this is not truely "Glittery"..hubby informs me that when the "glitter " is so small, it is generally called "Metallic" This is truly a metallic color. LOVE it.
Wish it was easier to add a photo, I just applied it to my nails for work tomorrow, would post a pic if I could
on April 7, 2013
The polish is a beautiful blue shade however, it is not the exact shade pictured. To me, it seems to have a somewhat purplish hue in the picture. That is no the case in person. In addition, it does have a sparkly appearance. I wasn't aware of this when I ordered it. I'm sure I wasn't intentionally deceived, it's just not what I expected. It is great for what it is though!
on July 13, 2013
I love this shade of blue, I'm a Dr. Who fan and this is a perfect Tardis blue. I love the price and honestly I've never had a problem.with the consistency of this polish or applying it. Sinful Colors is an amazing brand.
on May 3, 2012
The color is gorgeous. The formula is goopy and application is a pain. Nail polish thinner is a must for better application.
on June 20, 2015
I love these nail polishes. The only thing is they sent me the wrong blue but they're very pretty
on August 9, 2015
The nail polish arrived broken.
on August 21, 2015