5.0 out of 5 stars A DOUBLE Yes
Published 5 months ago by Flo

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs Nail Polish Thinner
The color is gorgeous. The formula is goopy and application is a pain. Nail polish thinner is a must for better application.
Published on May 3, 2012 by S. Irving

5.0 out of 5 stars A DOUBLE Yes, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish Enamel 1100 Blue By You (Health and Beauty)
YES.YES. Truly the first dark blue I ADORE. It has a LITTLE glitter in it...tiny glitter. It dries fast, and LASTS. I was not familiar with the Sinful Colors line of nail polish, but you can rest assured that I WILL become very familiar with it. Great color, great polish. Going to go look at the rest of the line right now, it is not available in my area.EDIT...this is not truely "Glittery"..hubby informs me that when the "glitter " is so small, it is generally called "Metallic" This is truly a metallic color. LOVE it.
Wish it was easier to add a photo, I just applied it to my nails for work tomorrow, would post a pic if I could

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who fans unite, July 13, 2013
I love this shade of blue, I'm a Dr. Who fan and this is a perfect Tardis blue. I love the price and honestly I've never had a problem.with the consistency of this polish or applying it. Sinful Colors is an amazing brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sinful Colors, January 15, 2014
Jae S. (Vermont, USA) - See all my reviews
I like this company. However, their product has a strong odor sometimes. The darker colors are great an pop nicely, but will scrap off on white/light paper/books/etc. Little hard to get off sometimes so make sure you have a strong nail polish remover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a little different, April 7, 2013
The polish is a beautiful blue shade however, it is not the exact shade pictured. To me, it seems to have a somewhat purplish hue in the picture. That is no the case in person. In addition, it does have a sparkly appearance. I wasn't aware of this when I ordered it. I'm sure I wasn't intentionally deceived, it's just not what I expected. It is great for what it is though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs Nail Polish Thinner, May 3, 2012