Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

71%
29%
Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$4.99

on March 27, 2010
A great debut from a local band (Albuquerque, NM) on Tooth and Nail Records. Great melodies and lyrics from 2 young ladies who will go far. They harmonize very well and the instrument mix is excellent. Great job and looking forward to more.
on March 29, 2010
I think it's "Safe to Say" that I love these young ladies. Their music is fresh and so innocent. Our kids are growing up so fast, and music today is pushing our teens to have sex. What happened to good old fashioned romance and innocent love??? I am hoping that these girls stay on track and bring back "innocense" and "sweetness" to our youth. May God bless these young ladies!! Poema, keep the melody flowing!!
on November 9, 2010
These songs are so addicting to listen to over and over again. I wish the album was longer! It plays through so fast and I get sad that there aren't more on it! Very talented sisters. I adore the harmonies!
on December 8, 2010
This CD is absolutely amazing, no doubt. The two sisters have a wonderful talent for writing songs and singing them. I would recommended this for anyone.
on September 9, 2012
Saw them last night (Sat 09/08/12) here in Albuquerque at The Outpost singers' showcase sponsored by Interplay School Of Music , my wife and I were floored ! These young ladies are absolutely great , the young man playing percussion on the box was unusual and excellent , thank you Nicole and John Paul , of Interplay for another fine show involving local talent and students of your school ! Poema must be heard by fans of this musical genre !
on August 9, 2013
I discovered this band on Instagram and bought this CD out of curiosity. It's very catchy and just easy to listen too. 2am and Blue Sweater were the highlights for me.
on January 4, 2013
Great Album!! I have listened to this album hundreds of times now!! This album is so catchy! If you buy it you will fall in love with this band