4.0 out of 5 stars Long live the music of Queen
Published on August 22, 2009 by Phantasmagoria

3.0 out of 5 stars Queen is awesome; the game, not so much
The game should have been rocking, but instead I was left feeling this was a nice lip-synch, but poorly executed karaoke dvd. Singstar could have made the features on this game more robust and more entertaining.
Published 14 months ago by Sanjay Raisoni

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Long live the music of Queen, August 22, 2009
Phantasmagoria (the folds time and space) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
Finally a singer worth imitating, the singstar universe is littered with hit and miss numbers throughout its compilations this one is fortunately almost all HIT. Here we get to rock our pipes next to the great Freddie Mercury and matching pitch with him isn't so easy on some of these tunes especially on hard. Either way you play a terrific selection of Queen tracks that highlight the incredible sense of melody that was infused into these arena-pop-gospel power anthems and ballads. Singing backup on some of these songs is also surprisingly satisfying, terrific fun and a great way to crack your shell. Princes of the universe needs to be on this disc and I would have liked a wireless mic bundle with this release, otherwise 4.5 stars. The videos show their age more than the music but are interesting documents themselves.
Buy it, crank it, and let yourself go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Singstar and Queen -- no way you can go wrong, August 12, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
Let me first start by saying that I am a singstar addict. I have all the games released so far in the US for the PS3, I imported the wireless mics from Europe, and I am considering buying other titles that have been released in Europe, but not here. With that said here is my review. The Singstar format is still the same: Online Store, Online Community, and Game play. Why fix it if it isn't broke? Queen is one of the greatest rock bands of all time with so many recognizable hits, so Singstar really has a winner with a title that has so many memorable songs. You can play alone, in a duet, or even as a group... it's tons of fun. There are of course other titles with different artists, but if you are a Queen fan, this is a must have. So, get it, and sing, sing, sing... become a SingStar!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super game for whole family!, July 21, 2013
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
Great PS3 game for the whole family, gets the kids involved and everyone has fun with it! Superb quality graphics!

3.0 out of 5 stars Queen is awesome; the game, not so much, June 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars SingStar Queen, June 17, 2013
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
SingStar Queen has pretty much all of my favorite main-stream Queen tracks and the mixing is great. I can't really complain about the selection because it features more than We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions, and Killer Queen!!

However, I am a bit saddened that some of the tracks do not have you singing all of Freddy's lines but instead pop you to the chorus or back-up singers. I usually just blow my score and sing what I want to at those parts. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen!, May 15, 2013
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
Queen Singstar is filled with great music, how can you not like singing along to queen?! You should get yours!

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast!, May 4, 2013
A. Gray (New Haven, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
SIngStar is a great game for parties, though the limited and mixed genres of songs found on most discs can be annoying. Having an entire disc devoted to Queen is great (well, that is if you are a Queen fan).

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, March 8, 2014
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
This is a fun game. However we are disappointed in the amount of songs. There does not seem to be very many and we have to purchase more on-line. But we still like to play it. Also you HAVE to buy the singstar microphone set with the usb converter.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 17, 2014
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
This game rocks. Voice commands, and a bunch of great songs by one of the greatest Rock Bands of all time. What more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what the Queen fan in the family wanted., February 17, 2014
This review is from: SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
SingStar is a great system to begin with, and our family has karaoked using SingStar for the past couple of years. One of my kids is very much a fan of Queen's music, so I got her SingStar Queen for her birthday. She was very pleased. One of the coolest aspects of any SingStar disc is how the songs get added to your online account, so whether we put in the SingStar Queen disc or the regular SingStar disc now to karaoke, all the songs from both discs are still there.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3
SingStar Queen - Stand Alone - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
$19.99 $10.89