Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 3, 2009
Got this karaoke machine after looking at a lot of them. Thought this one looked the most efficient. It sounds good when volume is high enough to hear. Problem is the CD...won't play at all. No CDs. I've unplugged and replugged and still nada. It knows when a CD is in there but it won't read it. That was one feature I wanted really badly. To be able to sing off of a CD. It sucks that I can't. It still works for MP3 players but who wants to go through all their CDs to find a few songs and put on MP3 Player when it'd just be easier to play them on the machine itself.

Update: Donated this machine...hope someone likes it for what it is. The CD never worked. Even contacted the company but they weren't a big help. Don't buy this machine unless you know how to fix it (I tried what I could and still didn't work).
on June 18, 2015
CD or cdg doesn't work. In my opinion, The speakers are either sorry quality, or possibly it's the microphone sending out not so good sound through the speakers. I do not recommend purchasing one of these.
on November 5, 2009
Apparently I am not the only one to experience this problem. I ordered this machine for a party, to be held in two days, and opened the machine to find the cd player stalling and clicking when a cd was inserted (both cd-g's and regular cds did this). I bought it for the USB port, so I could access many songs without dealing with cds, but mp3-g files won't read from the flashdrive I bought for it, so in other words you can only play regular mp3s which don't allow lyrics to be displayed on the screen. I am exchanging it for another one, in the hopes that it was just a bad apple, though based on the other review, I am a little concerned that this is just a bad model.
I am severely disappointed with this one, particularly since I won't get the new one in time for my party. Hopefully I will get a working machine in the exchange.
on December 23, 2009
I was very disappointed with the quality of the product. Speaker jarrs and quality is below average. Aux in through mic 2 sounded horrible. Audio through the cd was decent. If thats the only thing you are going to use, you should be ok. I did not even test the recording facility. Returned it the next day.
on August 24, 2010
This product claims to record your own music and it is labelled as such. The product I got would record but the recording was very bad. A lot of gaps, a lot of static noise. It seems to me it was not tested before it was packed.
on October 9, 2011
the graphics display lags music vocals on most commercial CD+G discs, sometimes the music even lags the vocal audio - it is a piece of junk and you should beware other products from same maker
on January 28, 2013
The microphone is voice activated and when you sing you hear it come on and it hums, sounds terrible. It would not even be good just as an amplifier, bad design.
on September 12, 2015
works pretty well, i enjoy it
on October 19, 2010
its ok to have fun with family if you have kids below 12, the voice is not clear may be the microphone or speaker.

See 1 answered question