4.0 out of 5 stars Need more description...
Published 18 months ago by Cheyenne

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke immediately
This seems like a good design and we liked it. However it broke within the first week of use. It plays only a few minutes and then stops.
Published 14 months ago by Yargile

4.0 out of 5 stars Need more description..., March 21, 2013
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-283P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
Bought this product for my child whom loves to sing. Prior to buying the product, I did not see anywhere in the description that it was going to include a microphone. If I'm correct, it stated that microphone was sold separate. I bought a microphone for the product. On party day, after my daughter opened her gift, I opened the box and found that it included a microphone. The product does have two outlets for two microphones. This machine WILL NOT play without being hooked up to the TV. Great product for children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Karaoke machine for a 6+ year old., January 10, 2013
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-283P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
We bought this for our 6 year old granddaughter. It connects to a television through the video connections and the words show up on the tv. the sound moves through the tv as well. there is the ability to attenuate the voice singing when the microphone is used and it allows her voice to "cover over" the karaoke voice. A nice feature. She can run it and can choose the songs she likes to sing. the nursery rhyme music that comes with the machine is good and provides great entertainment. the microphone is good quality and the unit itself is a perfect size for mobility.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old daughter loves it!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-283P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
My daughter has been using it in her room. We don't plug it in the TV. She just puts her CDs in there and sings along with it. She has a lot of fun singing in the mic and she loves the lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had fun with my niece, October 26, 2013
I ordered this last week, shipperd fairly quick. I initily bought it for my 5yr young niece as a 'christmas' gift but she found it before I could hide it lol. Anyhow, we hook it up and we both had a blast with it. I didnt realize my niece had such a beautiful singing voice until she sang along to a Taylor Swift song.
This is a great gift all around. fun for the kids and adults. Im satisfied with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a young child who likes to sing, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-283P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
My daughter loves her karaoke machine that she received for her birthday. She is only 3 so she does not read yet, so I did not find it necessary to order one with lyrics, however it does come with the option to connect a cable to a tv screen for lyrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked great for brother and sister, ages 5 and 2, even with one microphone, December 28, 2013
It plays with or without batteries, and the machine's volume decreases as the kids' voices increase. Well thought-out and well-made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Singing Machine, September 25, 2013
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-283P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
My daughter is 5 years old and got this for her birthday. Loves it! We haven't had any problems with it..

4.0 out of 5 stars good enough for me!, March 3, 2014
The kid liked it, got bored after a few days, but it did its job. No problems with at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, January 7, 2014
Bought it for my granddaughter. Great fun. Lived up to my and more importantly her expectation. Small in size and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, December 31, 2013
Our handicapped daughter loves this! It's easy to follow and can put out some sound!!! I recommend this to anyone with kids.

Singing Machine SML-283P CDG Karaoke Player