5.0 out of 5 stars Great karaoke player!
Published on January 21, 2012 by Angela

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised
The product features say it has an Audio Aux In/Output and it does not. If anyone is buying this thinking they can hook an iPod or MP3 player up to it don't buy this one.
Published 21 months ago by Michelle Purdum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great karaoke player!, January 21, 2012
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
As usual my husband waited until the last minute to buy out daughter her Christmas gift! So 4 days before Christmas I told him that he should get a karaoke machine because out daughter loves to sing. When we started looking their were not a lot of options and most had bad reviews. This product was the only one he could find that had decent reviews. So he purchased it. So far we are delighted with this karaoke player.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised, December 25, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
Amazon, A+ as always. Singing Machine, improve your quality. CD door very flimsy and I could see breaking in the first week. Loading and operating would not be very kid friendly. Very disappointed in karaoke machines in general and especially Singing Machine brands. We have bought three before and since Christmas for our daughter. This one was returned the morning after we received it. This is the exact same machine as the 383 (Black) model. The Pink cost $30.00 more but my daughter wanted Pink, it is a Christmas present after all. The Black model had pretty good reviews so I thought this would just as good. Maybe it received the great reviews because it was only $40.00. Even at that price I would be hard pressed to give it a good review. I am not an angry parent ranting on this company. I have spent several hours researching kids machines and the Singing Machine brand falls way short in the quality department. In general I say good luck finding a decent machine geared towards kids. Like I said before, we are on are third one since Christmas and we have finally found a Memorex brand that seems pretty good, although twice as much and not Pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink karaoke machine, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
I didn't want to buy I really expensive karaoke system for my 6 year old. This one has surpassed my expectations. My daughter loves that it's bright pink and she loves the disco lights. Everything on it works great and we haven't had any problems. The microphone is very clear and you can control the mic volume and the music volume seperately. The echo control is lots of fun too. And I love that it also works as a CD player and she can sing along to her non karaoke CD's too. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
Great machine, easy and fun to use. My daughter LOVES it! I would definetly recommend this to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Singing Machine, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
This is the perfect gift for all the little divas in your life. My daughter loves to sing along with her favorite songs and the Singing Machine is the perfect way for her to do it.. I know it's old fashioned in the digital download world, but we still like to buy CDS. One of my daughter's favorites is a selection of classic kids tunes that have her name in them. She had so much fun getting to sing along. The microphone amplifies her voice so she can really hear herself and the disco light feature encourages her siblings to dance along. Of course the bright pink design was a big hit too.

While The Singing Machine does work with any CD, if you want the full karaoke experience you can plug it into the TV to view the lyrics when you use the demo disc or download songs (5 free downloads are included). My daughter can't read that well yet, so we're happy using our own CDs since we already know the words.

The machine is definitely high quality and simple to use. My four-year-old daughter can operate it independently once I get it hooked up. Parents can control the volume so it's never too loud and both the music and the voices on the microphone come out crisp and clear. You can even get a second microphone so kids can duet together.

My family was really happy with this machine. It's a lot of fun, compact, and more affordable than many other karaoke machines. It's the perfect choice for younger kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
Works well for her singing in her room and for family karaoke night on the tv. Speakers could be a little clearer but good quality for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars sinfing machine, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
Git this for my grandaughter and she loved it. She loves to sing and so does the others in the family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to play with, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
My next door neighbor has this and we played with it. We had fun but the only bad thing is that it does not tell you the words on the machine but in the CD case that you buy separate otherwise it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, February 3, 2012
This review is from: Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player (Electronics)
It's very pink just the way we wanted it and my daughter loves it! She even uses it just to play music in her room while she's hanging out.

Singing Machine SML-383P CDG Karaoke Player