5.0 out of 5 stars My second one purchased!
Published on July 14, 2012 by R. Adams

2.0 out of 5 stars Why does the item say 1008 but the description say 999?
This model is the same at the SVG 999, nothing different. In fact, if you read the product description of this, it even says "the SVG-999..." The price on this listing is much higher than the other listing (999) on Amazon, so go to the other one instead of this one. As far as qulaity, this product is fine, I've had it for a year with ZERO problems.
Published on January 18, 2009 by Defenseman

2.0 out of 5 stars Why does the item say 1008 but the description say 999?, January 18, 2009
This review is from: The Singing Machine STVG-1008 Pedestal CDG Karaoke System with Camera, 7" Monitor, 2 Tower Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars My second one purchased!, July 14, 2012
R. Adams (Folsom, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The electrical components are very durable and the sound is very impressive. We took back two other similar but inferior machines before finding this one, so we did check all of them out. My grandaughter loved it so much that we bought another one for the other grandkids. The speakers do not get fuzzy. Very clean sounding vocals and music! Sometimes, we use the mic function only with electric guitars - the quality of the sound is that clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, August 8, 2009
My Familey loves this machine! Sounds great on its own and better hooked up to sound system and TV. Loads of fun and even my drunk friends love to sing! A good buy!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars beware, November 5, 2007
think carefully before buying this brand. Bought another model (cost $149). broke in 1 week. not under warranty, and company does not repair their equipment.