Single Farkle Dice Cup - Assorted Colors
|Price:||$6.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.24 (39%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Products that are great fun from children to adults
- High quality toys and games
- Games and toys that the whole family can enjoy
- It's the classic dice-rolling, risk-taking game!
- Roll the dice and try for higher score combinations, but be careful--if you Farkle, those points are gone!
- Play it risky or play it safe, but play it smart and collect those points!
- For 2 or more players, ages 8 and up
- Includes 6 Dice, Dice Cup with Lid, Rules
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The rules are pretty easy to understand but here are some tips. If you've never played, don't bother reading the tips because they won't make sense. Just come back and read them after you get the game and have read the rules.
* The rules say you can't score your first time until you reach 500 points in a turn. We scrapped this rule but when I play again I think I will use this rule since it encourages you to gamble which is what the game is all about.
* Most of the high scores can only be achieved when you roll all six dice at once. Exceptions are three, four, or five of a kind. (There might be some other exceptions but I can't remember any off the top of my head.)
* The first time I played I was confused and thought that your turn ended after you "farkled" or had scored with all six dice. This is not correct. The only way for your turn to end is if you choose to stop or if you "farkle." Once you have scored with all six dice, you can start over again and continue to accumulate points.Read more ›
My daughter, 7, was skeptical. Five minutes later she was in love and didn't want to stop for dinner. We both enjoyed it. We tried to drag my four-year-old son into it, too, but no luck.
In short, great family time game. We also play to bring it out with family this weekend. Very portable, easy to understand and a lot of fun to play.
It is a good game for adding sums and processing the worth of differenet patterns.
Our grandkids (9 and 6) love to play with the adults.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Simple little game, but it's so fun. It's like a funner, quicker version of yahtzee. And the decision making puts the right amount of pressure on the roller to call his/her shot. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Saint Tardamus
We learned about this game during a beach vacation! What a great game for all ages. Ordered several for myself when we returned.Published 22 days ago by Sherri G
We ordered Farkle for our 6 year old grandson. We taught him how to play two months ago, and he really had fun playing with the adults. The game we ordered is just like our set. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Betsy