5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME --A MUST READ FOR ALL!!!!!
Published on May 28, 2004 by fireproof4eternity

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So
This book has some very good point expecially about being "single" However I didnt particular care for the authors tone reguarding particular issues about marriage and divorce specificaly comparing and contrasting christians and non- believers. I would not recommend this for just anyone, def would not recommend to unbeleivers or someone who is searching. The tone...
Published 23 months ago by Sarah Hatcher

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME --A MUST READ FOR ALL!!!!!, May 28, 2004
This review is from: Single, Married, Separated and Life after Divorce (Paperback)
This book is greatly needed for all unmarried, married, and divorce individuals...God created us all to be single...find out the true difference between single vs. unmarried. IT IS A MUST READ!!! It also deals with issues and sterotypes created by culture/society and our socioeconomic environment. The author clearly explains and defines word origins in basic english. The content flows and is very easy to read...IT IS A MUST HAVE...I'm am reading again....great closing of each chapter! Dr. Munroe truly shows the glory of God through his book as one of the collection of written masterpiece. I believe this is a message for all today and for now...make the time to read it and understand it. I would also recommend "The Purpose and Power of God's Glory" (ISBN 0768421195) by Dr. Munroe...THIS BOOK WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!! Both books are hard to put down...by the time you finish, they will impact your life in a seasoned, maturing, and productive way...you will finished the book as a different person experiencing the WORD OF GOD for you. You will discover your purpose and know that you are destiny is set for greatness...there is so much more to soak in and digest through these two books...THEY ROCK!

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong stuff on relationships--especially for singles!, May 28, 1999
By A Customer
Munroe hits a lot of it right on the head! No matter what situation you are in--married, single, etc.--you can't expect anyone else in your life to make you feel "whole" and "complete." The Apostle Paul said that we should be content in whatever state we are in. Until you can do that, don't look for contentment with someone else because you will be cheating yourself and the other person of a healthy relationship. Dr. Myles is a great teacher. You'll stretch and grow by reading this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on time!, September 28, 2003
"zetafall95" (Baghdad, IRAQ!!!) - See all my reviews
To say this book changed my life is an understatement! I thought I was ready to be married until I read Dr. Munroe's book; not to knock all you married folks out there, but I am SO amped about being single! This book is also encouraging to those dealing with singleness through death or divorce.
Thanks, Dr. Munroe, for reminding me that God created us all to be "single" in heart!

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT BEING SINGLE!, November 15, 1999
By A Customer
This book is a must buy. I had the worst time putting it down. When I thought I knew everything about being single and getting married. Here comes the book from Myles Munroe. It is so simple and easy to understand. I now feel wholeness within myself. The independence that I have is an attribute and a blessing.
Thank you, Myles Munroe!
Sisters and brothers if you don't have it; you better get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Giving Single a whole new definition, September 14, 2007
I am recently separated and after 22 years of marriage, the thought of being single terrified me. This book gave me a whole new perspective on what it actually means to be single, which is different than being alone. Knowing that we are all created to be unique, whole, "single" humanbeings first and that God made us that way, gives me the strength to stay focused on my healing as a person and not go searching for it with someone else. Being in a relationship with others doesn't make me a whole person and when I enter into a new relationship in the future, I plan on being a strong, unique, whole and single person first this time.
I highly recommend this book to those who are struggling with the myth that being single isn't the norm.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must read for singles!, December 9, 2005
This book is a MUST read for all singles. So often we get distracted by time and the continual probing of people close to us with the question of when are you ever going to get married? Or what are you waiting for, you're too picky and so many others it's ridiculous. At a time when I found myself falling into the hype, especially by people who weren't in the happiest of marital situations my aunt gave me the wake up call I needed. As ready as I thought I was to get married she hit me with the reality that I was not only not ready, but I wasn't single yet. This book opened my eyes and offered peace that I couldn't purchase on life as a "whole" person. Again, this is a must read for people single, married, seperated and divorced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on the stages of marital status I ever read, February 27, 2003
By A Customer
I highly recommend Dr. Munroe's book to anyone looking for a balanced, scriptual book on the different stages of marital status. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book for Married and Unmarrieds Alike, May 13, 2000
Mr. Munroe has opened my eyes so the true meaning of singleness. Singleness has less to do with marital status and more to do with attitude and inner self. This book should be read by everyone, married or unmarried. I read it when I was going through a divorce, have bought it for my mother who is also going through a separation, and plan to by it for my daughter when she graduates!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Get Married Without Reading This Book!, May 24, 1999
By A Customer
This helped me SOOOO much! That "You Complete Me" stuff sounds romantic in the movies, but he needs to ALREADY be complete before he can marry me! Miles Munroe talks about the importance of being "perfectly single" before one gets married. This one should be read and re-read over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have For Divorced Women, January 27, 2009
Myles Munroe is an excellent author and preacher. He really opens my eyes to what God has intended for my life. These words are comforting and keep me pressing forward past the hurt!

Single, Married, Separated and Life after Divorce
Single, Married, Separated and Life after Divorce by Myles Munroe (Paperback - January 1, 2005)
$15.99 $13.02